1

12 Years Ago

"We'll be best friends forever!" He cheers with much enthusiasm.

You giggle."Yeah!"

Present

"Watch it." He sneers loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jackass here thought it would be a good idea to start a scene early in the morning. And he definitely did that on purpose; bumping into you.

You bare your teeth at the culprit in pure irritation. If it were anyone else, you'd have let it slide.

He lifts his chin up, as if to mock you. "What? Not gonna say anything?"

Satan knows how you wish you could beat the living soul right out of him. Anything to get rid of that stupid smirk.

You want to lash out your anger at him, show him how he irritates you to the core. But you won't.

So instead. You take a different much safer route, unclenching your fist and forcing out a tight smile. Like always.

Mama didn't teach you to entertain assholes. Especially one with the name Jeon Jungkook.

"I apologize then Jeon."You say softly while humbly' curtseying for show, mumbling a devil's chant. "Don't let the door kick you on your way in you son of a bitch."

"What did you just say?"

With eyebrows locked he tries to intimidate you by lowering his voice, coming closer at you. You feign ignorance, shrugging your shoulders and enter the classroom.

"Hey!"

You can hear heavy footsteps coming from the almost six foot human being ready to strangle you this instant. Hazel, your best friend and seat mate tenses at what's about to unfold.

You roll your eyes.

For the past two years, you'd have thought she -or this school in general- would get used to the sight of you defending yourself from Jungkook and his group of equally good looking friends. But don't let their appearance fool you. They reek arrogance.

A hand suddenly grasps your arm and you whine like a five year throwing a tantrum. "What do you want now?"

Jungkook's standing so close that if you continue to jump around you'll most likely end up hitting his chin with you head.

Multiple eyes fall on the two of you, whispers and murmurs begin to ascend. Hazel's ready evacuated her seat and abandoned you.

When you notice she's no longer there, you look at her and mouth the words I'll kill you menacingly.

Jungkook's eyes dims dark, something not really out of the ordinary, and the side of his lips twitches into a snarl.

"I'd watch that mouth of yours if I were you."

Good lord. Has he made it his life long goal to make your life miserable?

You stop flaying you arms. He won't let go. Oh well. You scratch the side of your head. The next best thing is you to show him what you're good at.

"Yeah or what?" You look up and offer him your most unbothered expression. When he doesn't say anything, you use your captured arm and use it to hit him on the chest.

"Or what you cheap excuse of a di—ack!" You widen your eyes when he suddenly pulls you so that your faces were inches away from each other.

The wretched look he previously had on vanishes from out of his face and he grins. That smile gives you a bad feeling though.

A delicate brush across your ear causes your breath to hitch, an unsettling feeling churning the deepest pit of your stomach. Jungkook finishes tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, the touch of his cold finger against your skin lighting a dangerous fire and before you're even able to scream what the heck.

Slowly his lips moves to the side of your head and he whispers seductively into your ear.

"Or I'll be left no choice but to shut you up myself." He drawls, the subtle flick of his tongue against your sensitive skin catching you off guard. "With my lips on yours."

Okey. What the heck?!