6

The food looks delicious. The meat's tender and juicy and literally melts in your mouth. Aside from the amazing food, the whole place screams fancy, expensive and welcoming.

A real five star Michelin.

You want to eat in peace but dimwit over here won't stop glaring at you.

You let out a sigh.

A minute. You're gonna give him a minute to tear his eyes away or so help whatever's keeping him alive right now you will not hesitate to stab him in the eye.

With your spoon.

"So how's school my dear? Still the teacher's favorite I presume?" Mrs Jeon moves her attention to you as she takes a sip from her glass wine. But it's water.

"School's great." You say through a smile. Any thoughts telling her about her son making your life a living hell has been put on hold until further notice. "We're having our intramural next week actually."

"Oh really? My kookie hasn't said anything about a school event." She slowly glances at her son before returning to you. "Did you perhaps join a sport? Aren't you good in volleyball?"

"I uhm..not really. I'll just be cheering from the side." You say with a little laugh.

She frowns. "That's too sad. But then I guess that'll give you time to take care of my kookie." She pats her son's cheek fondly as the meat you had in your mouth falls back on the plate.

"I'm sorry take care of who-what now?"

"Kookie. He's part of the basketball team right?"

Yes?

"Yes?"

"Don't tell me you weren't planning to watch him play?" Her eyes glistens with sadness and you panic.

"N-no, I will-" mom help me. " I mean-"

"Aww thank you sweetie. I know I can always count on you to take care of my kookie."

What the heck just happened.

Me Jeon gently rubs his wife's arm and inserts her in the conversation of the adults.

You force yourself to down a glass of water while Jungkook continues to glare at you. The situation just took a turn for the worst. Knowing Mrs Jeon, she'll end up calling you every ten minutes to check if you're with him or not. And she'll be asking proof.

You know this because it has happened in the past.

In other words, you're left no choice but to be this prick's water boy throughout intramural.

While your mind's in a turmoil, you subconsciously grab a napkin and wipe your mouth with it in frustration.

It doesn't help that Jungkook's still watching you closely with a heated stare.

"Can you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring like you're about to eat me."

His eyes lands on the tall glass in front of him. He takes a drink and gently sets in down. The grown-ups are too occupied to care what's going on in this side of the table so you'll shoot your shot.

"Hey you're a full grown man right? You can take care of yourself right? Can you—"

"It won't work."

You want to cry because it's true. The both of you know you can't go against his mother. Once she's made up her mind, then that's it.

This is it for you.

-

The dinner came to an end. After parting way with the Jeon family, you head straight to your room.

After washing up and changing into comfortable clothes, your phone goes off.

It's already way past eleven, and you really want to rest now.

The name that pops up makes you wanna toss your phone out the window.

Fr: Jeon
Are you asleep yet?

To:Jeon
Yes.

Fr: Jeon
😒 Funny, and I hate you.

To: Jeon
Some news.

Oh and your homework's outside.

Fr: Jeon
Wtf Y/n!

Does he really think you'll do his homework he threatens you? He's sure got a lot of nerve.

Hopefully that'll teach him to never leave his homework in your bag again.

-

How on earth did your Monday start with Jung kook cornering you inside a janitor's closet in the middle of recess?

"What do you think yo-"

Jungkook slams a hand over your mouth and presses his body against you when you try to move.

"Be quiet!" He whispers in a low growl, eyes strained towards the source of light below the gap of the closed dark room.

"Where'd that little skank go?!"

"Does she really think she can hide after stealing our boy!"

They can have him and eat him for breakfast for all you care. Even in this situation, you can't stop yourself from rolling your eyes.

You'd move your arms too—only if he wasn't pinning them down behind you.

They're behind you. Meaning. You're simply left with no choice but to arch the half of your lower body forward to prevent ever squashing your hands against the wall.

Jungkook's breath hitches and he looks down at you.

You can't talk cause his hand is super pressed against your mouth and you're denied any movement as well. So you can't slap his hand off or push him.

It's clear that you want those piranhas gone so that you could be gone from him.

You even fail to notice how hard his Adam's apple bobs when he gulps since your attention's solemnly focused and much more concentrated on those annoying pests lingering outside.

Because of them, you're stuck in here. Because of them, you're missing out on lunch. Because of them, you're in the janitor's closet having the time of your life getting squashed by someone you really don't want to be with.

When you try to reposition yourself, at least shifting your weight from one foot to another, you're completely oblivious about where those slight brushes slide upon, and you hear him inhale a sharp breath.

Jungkook falls on your shoulder, face nuzzled on your neck with his breath uneven like he's run a marathon.

"Don't move doll." He hisses with difficulty, and you'd have probably asked him what was wrong had he not clasped his hand over your mouth.

Also, that nickname's getting old for the love of god.

This hand covering your mouth must go. You don't even want to think about where its been or what he's been touching. You refuse to think about it. Unable to speak and properly shift, you attempt to move the only part of you that's free from his grasp. Your legs. But even that doesn't end well. Your eyes widens and you stop breathing. Your legs goes frozen and you feel yourself going stiff as a pole in the north pole.

"Y-Y/n!" He screeches.

And that's when you feel it.

Something.....Something poking you below.
Along with the painful bite Jungkook's doing to your shoulder.