25

A few days goes by and Tuesday smacks you hard on the face. The long quiz showed you no mercy and at this rate, you're ready to give up and become a stripper.

Walking past the gates of an unfamiliar school, you choose to linger in the waiting area they have. The building's classy. Rumors have it that the president's kid goes to school here. Its ground is fairly large. They have a fountain in center too.

Jisung's surrounded with kids his age as they exit the elevator. Smiles decorate their faces as they actively converse amongst themselves.

When he sees you, that expression changes. Reading his lips, he lets his friends know that he's leaving and they're suddenly looking at you.

Oddly enough, their mouth shape into 'O's' but you pay no mind to that. By the time Jisung approaches you, he's as red as a tomato.

"Was that your friends?"

The boy nods his head with a mousy smile that doesn't quite reach his eyes. "What are you doing here, noona?"

"Im here to accompany you to buy those school supplies you needed." Mrs Jeon had called you to ask for this favor. The reason is because, in her own words, her own son's fragile and dainty.

Basically she's afraid he'll get lost since he doesn't quite know how to do things on his own yet.

Knowing about Jisung's history, you understand where she's coming from. Mr and Mrs Jeon are currently on a business trip and Jaeden's with them. Jungkook has to stay late at school for practice so that only leaves you.

"Oh." He swallows. "Did mom tell you to come?"

"Yeah." You fix the collar of his uniform. "Let's go?"

-

It never crossed your mind that Jisung would turn out to be this materialistic. Initially, the plan was to just buy materials for school.

After purchasing the needed items, naturally you'd think all that's left is to go home. But no.

He dragged you to a branded perfumery and made an expensive purchase of a Acqua Di Gio Profumo.

The price for a mere cologne made you sweat. However, you can't help but feel like the scent smells familiar.

Jisung's shopping spree didn't stop there. He moved on to wardrobe, accessory, shoes and more. And let's just say, when it was time to go home, it just made sense to grab a taxi.

"We should do this more often, noona. I had fun."

Good for you. Your legs killing you. Today made you realize that he's literally the mini version of Mrs Jeon.

The door opens and the other xerox copy of Mrs Jeon's standing there. A towel's pressed against the water dripping ends of his hair. He's clad in a white shirt, gray sweatpants. Biceps flex as he rubs his head with the towel, then swings it around his neck.

Unfazed by the amount of bags, he widens the door and takes everything you're holding without a word. "So how was it? Being dragged around by my brother?"

It's hard to tell if he wants to start a petty argument or is genuinely curious. Jisung heads in first and Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "You're not coming in?"

"Nope." You grin, turning to leave.

"Your parents aren't home you know. And they took the extra key with them. But of course, I'm guessing you already know that, right?"

There it is. The cockiness.

Rolling your eyes, you turn around, push past him and slump on the couch in defeat. It's useless calling them to ask why. Since they've been doing this since forever.

You decide to turn the tv screen on.

But someone suddenly switches the living room lights off.

Jungkook walks into the living room with an almost victorious smirk on his face.

If he thinks switching the lights off will get a rise off of you, then he's wrong. If anything, he did you a favor.

"I don't remember giving you permission to watch anything."

"Can you not start with this crap." Giving him no mind, you pick a sitcom.

"Should we watch a horror movie?" He suggests, occupying the sit next to you.

The way his eyes widens as they stare into the screen, it's as if he's honestly suggesting it.

For a moment, you can't help but stare at his long  delicate lashes. Or the way his lips part slightly.

A certain scent radiates off of him.

"Y/n?"

"Uh?" Slightly distracted, you hand him the remote. Realization sinks in a second later that your action indirectly states that you're okay with the idea of a horror movie.

But you're not okay.

"Wait-" You reach for the remote but he's quick to move it.

"What? You changed your mind already?" A mischievous glint shines in his obsidian eyes as he observed you.

"I didn't agree to it in the first place." You grit. He's holding the remote above his head so you do the only next natural thing. Kneel on the couch and bring yourself over his head to reach it.

He's not one to back down easily though.

"Yeah, you did. You gave me the remote."

"I was distracted—hey!"

As if to catch you off guard, his second arm snakes its way around your waist, pulling you into a close, intimate hold with either legs on his side.

The close proximity makes you want to explode. And he's enjoying every second annoying you. Barely given any chance to react, he suddenly turns and lowers you down on the couch.

The position's awkward. He still has an arm behind you, the remotes nowhere to be seen.

Jet black hair dangles freely beside his face as those dark eyes of the deepest shade regarded you with a sly smile.

"Get off me." You clench your jaw in frustration. He offers you a mocking, tongue-in-cheek smirk, indicating his lack of interest in what you have to say and keeps you in that position.

"No." He says. "Kinda like having you under me."