Part 1

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

(Skip to 15:51)

Jack's POV~

One of my favourite games to play with my friends. Prop hunt. It made me happy,well as happy as I could be which is barely happy at all. Look it made me feel okay! Leave me be! That's right I'm breaking the fourth wall! Big deal! Anyway "it's our turn to call now" I announced and that's when I 'called' in. "hey I got wasted and me and a few friends touched each others boners." My tone changed to serious "is that gay?" Wade didn't hesitate to yell "YEAH!" while Mark took a few seconds to answer,he answered with "no......" then bla,bla,bla. I was in my own world. After the video was over we talked for a while,mostly making fun of Wade until Wade decided to pick on me "why are you all so mean to me? Jack asked a gay question" Wade laughed and I pretended to laugh along. "true Jack where did you get that question from?" Bob asked "look. Jack this is serious. Are you gay?" I shuddered at Mark's question and I used my left hand that was not visible on camera and I used it to knock my camera and then the call ended from my end. I smiled and fixed my camera before I set it down and I went to take a shower but Mark's question remained in my mind like blood on a wolf's teeth. 'Are you gay?' Am I gay? No I learnt my lesson years ago,I ain't going back to that. I had an exorcism,I am not gay. I'm straighter then a ruler,I'm super straight. Signe broke up with me sure but we need-I need -I AM STRAIGHT. There is no 'I need to be straight' I am. I know I am,I've had girlfriends. I climbed in the shower and when I awoke I did with a gasp. The water was freezing and my body was covered in goose bumps,my toes were blue. I was lying on my back so when I got up my back hurt. I felt stupid,why did I panic and use my hand to almost break the computer? My friends were probably panicking and have blown up my phone by now. I climbed out the shower and put on boxers,I wasn't bothered with getting dressed. I used a towel to fix my hair and I used my bed blanket as a cape and I made a hot chocolate to make me warm. I sat on the couch with the TV off and my phone on the coffee table next to my other laptop. I used it for editing or replying to fans and talking to friends. My phone layed flat on it's screen next to the laptop,I placed my hot chocolate down and turned on the laptop just in time to get a skype call from Mark,I answered and Bob and Wade's camera showed up too. I sighed as I turned off my camera,their panicked faces were too much for me. I scrolled through twitter on my phone until I heard my name. "yeah?" "Where are you?" Bob asked "In my living room" I answered "what happened during the video call?" Wade pandered "my camera fell" I answered "Jack turn on your camera and answer us with your full attention" Mark snapped. I threw my phone down beside me and pressed the camera button and sat back sipping my hot chocolate. Mark,Bob and Wade all sighed in relief "we though you were hurt." Mark smiled as I rubbed my neck ashamed. I was nervous,what can I say to them? "Earth to Jack?" I blinked to see Wade waving his hand in front of his camera. "hmm" "Jack are you okay?" Bob asked slowly,as if he spoke any faster I would have a melt down. I nodded fast "yeah,why wouldn't I be?" I smiled to try and prove that I was truly okay. Mark tutted "are you serious? You stared off into space,and your camera earlier on the video call" Mark trailed off. "Jack your not okay" Wade sighed. "Look I'm fine" I said through gritted teeth as sudden anger over took me. "Jack-" "what! I'm fine leave it alone!" I yelled as I slammed my laptop lid down so I couldn't see the screen. I huffed and finished my hot chocolate before I bundled into multiple blankets and ate cookies while watching 'The Good Dinosaur'. I let darkness consume me.

Mark's POV~

I bashed my fist against the table "fuck" I mumbled. Jack just slammed his computer down on me,Bob and Wade. What was his problem? He broke up with Signe and moved here so maybe I can help,he gave us his address "Mark I know that look and no. We are not going to his house he needs space" "what? How did you?" "Its called being awesome,knowing your friend and knowing what Jack is like,he needs space its been 2 days since he broke up with Signe,he needs more time." Wade then gasped "what happened?" I asked in panic "I dropped my crisp" Wade frowned and Bob just laughed as did I. "We thought you were in trouble or something" Bob laughed and Wade huffed "I am in trouble! I dropped my crisp!" Wade argued as he pouted about it and crossed his arms like a two year old.

Jack's POV~

I was in a pitch black room "monster" I heard a female whisper. I span around to see no one "lair" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Signe but she had pitch black eyes and she was crying blood "you almost killed me" I was shoved against a wall. I tried to get up but I couldn't,I suddenly felt a pressure on my legs and I turned to see Signe driving her car as she drove over my legs slowly making her way up my body. Finally she crushed me. "Sorry Sean,it was an accident" I heard Signe chuckle.