Part 18

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Bob's POV~

I looked up at Jack in the tree. He was smiling,he was peaceful. He was so high up,after Mark and Felix stopped day dreaming they looked up at Jack "he's happy guys" Mark smiled "finally" we stared at Felix. "What? No matter how sad he is I'm here but damn I thought he wouldn't ever smile again" Felix defended "true" I mused and the sun finally set,it was a misty dark now. Not pitch black but a dark blue,barely any stars were visible "Jack let's go!" I yelled up "no I'm watching the stars!" He called back and I smiled "there are no stars" Felix giggled "come up here and I'll show ye!" We listened to Jack's instructions on where to put our feet and hands and we finally got up to where he was. "Still don't see any stars" Felix groaned "stare" Jack mumbled "what?" Mark asked surprised "stare at the sky and more come into focus" he smiled but he didn't look at us. He was staring up at the sky with wonder in his eyes,the stars reflected in his eyes. We copied and stared at up and watched as many more stars came into view causing me to smile,the stars glowed like fire flies in a pitch black room,like a flashlight in the dark depths of the ocean,like life in a dead city. "What are the stars?" I asked "they're fire flies got that got stuck in that blue-ish black thing" Mark giggled "oh,I thought they were millions of balls of gas burning millions of miles away" Felix added. "I was told they were the dead person watching over us,the kings of the past" Jack chuckled. "Enough quotes that's what they are,balls of gas but they can be people as well." Jack sighed contently he was happy and so was everyone else. "Hey Mark I guess me dad finally met ye's" Mark laughed at Jack "yeah I guess so" "I talk to the stars some times,to my family. Is that weird?" Jack asked curiously "yes" Felix stated "but not to you,your weird but so are we and people don't like it they can fuck off am I right? When Edgar dies and a weird smell creeps in I will ask Edgar if it's him,I know I will" Felix placed his hands behind his head and he layed down on the thick branch with no fear. Jack was like that when we first got up here,Mark and I slowly layed down too making sure we don't fall and when we finally layed down we let go of a breathe we didn't know we had held. We all laughed at mine and Mark's stupidity "what would you do with out Youtube?" I asked "well I have a degree in hotel management but I was a builder when I was 16" Jack answered "I would probably work at Starbucks or some shit" Felix laughed "I could have been an engineer" Mark joked "that is gonna get old one day Mark" Jack moaned "are you sure?" "nah". I got a call,Mandy wanted me home since it was 8:30pm. Jack climbed down first and instructed us like he did when we were climbing up. "Catch you later?" I questioned "catch us? Are we mere fish?" Felix put on a posh accent and put a hand on his head "I can feel the fire on my scales already" Felix pretended to wipe sweat from his forehead. "Felix ye scales they're gone!" Jack yelled and Felix let out a cry of 'pain' "no not my scales!" He cried,Mark was on the floor red faced and clutching his stomach in pain since he was laughing so hard while I was trying to hide my amusement. Mandy came and picked me up and I waved bye to the guys before me and Mandy drove home,I told everyone the good news about Jack after I explained all the bad things.

Jack's POV~

We walked back to Mark's tired and hungry. We got into bed and me and Mark laughed at Felix when he fell up the stairs. We layed in our separate beds me with a smile on my face,I was happy and I am over Signe.

???POV~

I uploaded a video. It was of me outside Mark's house,Jack brang me here a few times. Chica was the only security but as cute as she was she was also stupid,throw a ball one way and she'll run after it leaving you alone. I looked through Felix's window,he was on face time to Marzia and Marzia seemed to be screaming as she pointed at me,I disappeared before Felix turned to see me. I looked through Mark's window next to see him pacing his room as he was on the phone to Amy possibly since she hasn't come home. I then looked through Jack's window,he had his hair lazily on his face,he was snoring quietly like he always has and he looked comfy. He was so childish and cute,I did what I did though because of that...I don't understand. What do I want? What does he want? I was so confused but Jack began to scream in his sleep,they were quiet screams muffled by the blanket until he shot up in his bed. He turned and looked me up and down before he got out of bed,with his eyes still on me he got dressed,then he opened the window.