Part 11

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Jack's POV~

I looked at Mark's and Felix's bodies scrambled on the floor,they looked dead. Seconds before we were joking around like idiots and that's when it hit me hard. A man stepped out his car,I wasn't hit at all "it's your fault,it was supposed to be you" I dropped to my knees and began to cry "FELIX! MARK!" I cried the man had a horse mask on and was dressed in black,he got in his car and came out with a knife "MARK! FELIX! WAKE THE FOOK UP!" I sobbed as the man stepped closer "kill me already,I deserve it" the man tutted before he shook his head "no,you deserve to suffer even if that means hurting others,you need to suffer. Like your mother when she gave birth to you" the man growled before he got back in his car and reversed away into the woods. I heard sirens and I was suddenly being pulled to the side I thrashed and screamed in the persons arms until I broke free. When I broke free I ran,I ran to my house and that's when I turned on my phone. I had two messages from Signe and three notifications from 'The Holy Trinity' on Twitter,I opened Twitter first to see a picture of me,Felix and Mark from when I was telling them about my dream. Then there was another one where Felix was spinning in a circle like an idiot,but what was disturbing was he was outside my house. Then the final one,it was a video titled 'watch out' and it was someone in their car,then I saw me,Felix and Mark on the street. That's the person that ran us over. I whimpered as I opened Signe's messages 'hi Sean' then 'keep an eye on someone tonight,they could get hurt ;)' I threw my phone across the room smashing the screen,I cried into my knees for hours.

Morning~

My body ached as did my brain,I was scared. Felix and Mark were in hospital,they needed me and I ran away like a coward. I regretted it o much. I looked over to see my phone buzzing,dragging my feet as I walked I picked up the phone an answered it faking a smile. "Hey is this Sean McLoughlin?" I was asked "that's me" "Mark and Felix are in bad condition,visiting hours are 10:00am to 8:00pm and they have requested you many times." "Okay,I should be there soon" I smiled and the woman hung up. I was too guilty,I wasn't gonna go and visit them.

Mark's POV~

I woke up to the sound of sobbing. I opened my eyes and waited as my eyes adjusted to the bright light,Amy was next to me crying,Wade was scrolling on his phone as was Bob,Felix was on a hospital bed beside me. Tyler was on his phone and Ethan was asleep on a chair druling. I sat up with a groan and everyone snapped their head towards me "your awake!" Amy smiled as she put her hand on my cheek,I used my thumb to wipe away her tears "yeah. I'm okay babe" I hugged everyone and Felix woke up "Marzia?" He asked "oh its Wade" "hey!" We all laughed and then Felix looked shocked and sad "where's Jack?" I froze. I didn't think about him for a second,where is he? "I'll ring him" Bob planned as he stood up and rang Jack putting him on speaker ring ring,ring ring,ring ring. "Hello this is Jack-" "Jack we're-" "I'm sorry I haven't answered ye call leave a message" Bob hung up and sighed. "How long have I been out?" I asked "a few hours" Ethan explained "you guys didn't have to wait for us,well me" Felix smiled "yeah I agree with Felix" I agreed "well we love you both so..." Amy trailed off "ha! Mark I'm Mr Steal your girl!" Felix teased "really man?" I moaned and Felix nodded while Amy face palmed. The door opened and ran in a puffy eyed,sweating,shaking Jack "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!" Jack yelled. He leaned down inbetween mine and Felix's beds while he took one of our hands "I'm sorry" he whispered. "Jack it's not your fault" Wade soothed "they jumped infront of the car. I was supposed to get hit" Jack mumbled "really? I mean sure you want to save a friend but really?" Bob tatted "you guys are dumb asses at times" Tyler groaned "look I don't regret it" I looked at Jack "and neither do I" Felix smiled a nurse came in with a smile "sorry visiting hours are over" Jack got up as did everyone else and me and Felix watched TV.

Jack's POV~

I knew it was my fault. I didn't complete my promise to my fans and now my friends are hurt. I walked home despite Bob trying to get me in the car with him and everyone else,I rather walk and freeze. I feel so stupid. So worthless. So pathetic. So once again I made a hate comments video but I didn't react great, I answered with "ye right" or "true" and so on. I didn't upload it. I deleted it after watching it. I made coffee and wet to bed listening to my sad song playlist and reading hate comments.

I woke up with a groan. I didn't want to be here. My phone went off. 'Sorry I missed,want to meet up?'