Part 12

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Jack's POV~

I stared at the screen the brightness no longer effecting me. 'Sorry I missed,wanna meet up?' 'Who is this?' I typed 'the driver who missed. You lied to me Sean. You lied to everyone' the person typed back 'it's Twitter why can't I see ye account?' I typed 'meet or no?' 'No' 'okay I'll get you,don't worry. I saw what you did to yourself and I know things about you no one else does,don't test me. Report me I won't just be hitting Mark and Felix with a car' the person went offline. I threw my phone across the room and I heard a crack as the screen smashed against the wall. My laptop went off. With a groan I got up,showered,dressed,put socks and shoes on before I turned on my laptop in the living room.

Bob:Hey Mark! Jack's been acting weird

Mark:When isn't he?

Bob:No I mean he refused to get into a dry car and walked home in the rain

Felix:Why didn't you force him in the car?

Bob:I didn't want to scare or pressure him

Felix:Guys

Mark:I hope he's okay

Felix:Guys!

Bob:IT'S A GROUP CHAT JUST TYPE!

Felix:Chill. Anyway Jack's in the chat

You have been removed from the chat 'Jack Project'

I sighed and slammed my laptop lid down before I reflected. As usual it was a bad idea,I ended up crying. I lost my family,my girlfriend,one my friends-I lost my community too,I'm still abused online and I'm upset all the time. I felt sick so I was sick,it wouldn't come out so I used my fingers to shove the food out,it worked and when I was done...it felt...right. So after I ate toast ajd had coffee I felt sick again so I did it again. 'gσσ∂ вσу. тнιик αвσυт єνєяутнιиg ує нανє ℓσѕт,ωнαт ∂σ ує ωαит тσ ∂σ тσ тнєм? тнєу ℓєfт ує. ує мα ℓєfт ує вє¢αυѕє ѕнє ωαѕ α ¢σωαя∂. ує fαмιℓу ¢αυѕє∂ тнє ¢αя ¢яαѕн σи ρυяρσѕє' I slammed my fist down on the coffee table. The voice was right. 'уєѕ ι αм' I ran to the bathroom and pulled down my pants,I pulled out the first aid kit ready to fix my wounds,I pulled the razor across my the I go and I smiled as warm red liquid travelled down my leg. It got on my floor and I let out a chuckle 'ωнαт α ρяєтту ¢σℓσυя' I know. I pulled the razor out of my skin and I hissed before I placed it on top of a different scar that was healing on my other thigh. I pulled it through my skin,slowly and quietly,a single tear fell down my face and the blood once again went down my leg. It was satisfying. I pulled the razor away and I pulled up my pants and boxers,I locked every window and door in my house before I made my way back to the bathroom. I repeated the art of cutting,watching the blood and smiling at it for a few more minutes before I fixed myself up and looked in the mirror. I held the razor above my head when I stretched and a few blood drops got in my hair,I was too lazy to shower so I didn't. I cleaned the razor,shut all the curtains and hung a coat on the back and front door,so it looked like curtains. I sat on my couch and watched TV,I watched alot of horrors none fazing me but when I saw blood I got excited 'вℓσσ∂ ℓυѕт' I probably look mad,I have dark circles under key eyes,blood in my hair,a little on my shirt and my pants are ripped with sick splotches near the knees. My thighs ached and when I stood or opened my legs for a stretch I let out a whimper.

Felix's POV~

Me and Mark were discharged from the hospital,we were really REALLY lucky. We had no broken bones nor fractured ones. We had bad bruises but that was the worst of it. Bob picked us up "you guys okay?" "Yeah just curious about Jack" Mark stated "what? He read all the messages" I remembered "so?" Bob asked "he might be upset or mad?" I explained and Mark let out a laugh before a sigh "a few weeks ago I would laugh in your face but Bob was right he's been acting really weird and the Twitter messages" Mark added. We explained everything to everyone before Jack came in on our visit. "Should we report it?" Bob suggested "what's that gonna do?" I replied and Mark gasped "has Jack been contacted by this person?" "I don't know" Bob murmured and Mark looked at me "I know as much as you" Mark sighed and sat back "Bob step on it" Bob listened and we sped to Jack's house. We rushed to the door only to find it locked,the back door and all the windows were locked too "Jack!" We yelled as we banged on his door but he wouldn't answer then a note came out the letter box 'what do you want?' "Jack we wanna talk to you! See if your okay and if that person has texted you!" I yelled while Mark nudged me "look Jack me,Mark and Felix are out here for you,the least you could do is let us in" I heard locks jumble before we were pulled inside and the doors were locked instantly again. We walked into the living room to see a smashed laptop and phone in the corner of the room.