Part 17

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Mark's POV~

I locked eyes with Felix "what the hell! I told you to check on him not drag him here!" I yelled and Felix was shocked. "Mark let me explain" "no! I'm sick of this! Nothing is ever good enough for anyone! The police can't do anything and we almost got run over for HIM!! Jack didn't even text us back after all the messages and the live stream!" "Mark-" "no I have a whole speech-" "MARK STOP BEING AN ASS HOLE!! HE WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IN HIS HOUSE DUMBO AND HE WAS CRYING WITH A KNIFE IN HIS HAND SHAKING IN HIS OWN HOME!! A KNIFE IN HIS HAND IN HIS HOUSE! A PLACE WHERE YOUR MEANT TO FEEL SAFE!! HIS PHONE WAS SMASHED AND HIS LAPTOP WASN'T AT HIS HOUSE WHEN I WAS THERE! STOP AND HELP ME!" Felix yanked Jack from me and layed him on the couch Felix then rang Bob and asked him to get Jack's stuff,if I was gonna be like that then Felix going to Ethan's or Tyler's or a hotel if he have to. Bob knocked on the door after 10 minutes and Felix explained everything to him and me,I apologised then Jack woke up and instantly panicked "M-Mark? I k-know ye don't want me here I c-can leave if ye w-want" Jack stuttered and I let out a shaky laugh "no,no I was angry you can stay. Bob got your stuff and yours staying here for a few days or weeks as long as you need. I'm sorry I got angry I'm just so sick of this. Not you just...Chica and Amy's mom were injured then the car accident and now this person actually got in your house? It's scary" I explained and Jack smiled weakly "it's fine I'm just tired all the time and so much has happened and I'm sorry for dragging everyone into my black hole" Jack rubbed his neck in shame "don't. I repeat DON'T EVER be sorry for needing help or getting other people involved,we're here" Felix smiled. "You haven't been out in a while and well the bags under your eyes are smaller,wanna go to the park?" Bob suggested "why not?" Jack chuckled. We cleaned the dry blood off his face and we set off to the park to have fun,we needed this,Jack needed this. "Race ye to the swings!" Jack took off after he stated the challenge "no fair potato!" Felix called as he raced after him "wait for me!" I called as I took off after them and Bob just shook his head and walked up the hill,he was childish like us just more father like and he wanted to keep his dignity I guess. Jack was two metres from the swings and Felix tackled him to the floor "ha ha! Swedish meatball wins!" Felix cheered "no one has made it to the swings yet!" Jack retorted and he used his free arm to push Felix back,I ran past them and Jack used his other hand to trip me. I fell on top of Felix and Jack was struggling to get out from underneath me too,after fighting and all getting up calling it a tie we saw Bob sitting on a swing "I win" he smirked. "Shit" I mumbled "dick move Bob!" Jack moaned as we laughed "fair play,shake on it?" Bob shaked Felix's hand and he sat down on the swing next to him,Jack managed to cling to the top of the frame where the swings hung from and I sat on another swing so Felix was inbetween me and Bob. There was a cool breeze and the sun was slowly setting,the grass was a gentle green that reminded me of Jack's old hair. There was a pond across the park with little kids smiling and throwing coins into it wishing. Birds flew across the sky in arrow formations and you could hear crickets,the sound of the normally annoyed me but it didn't now,it was a calm environment and time seemed to stop. I felt like life was perfect at this point in time. Nothing could go wrong.

Jack's POV~

I climbed up the swing frame and there was a branch close to it. I was no cat but I always LOVED climbing so that's exactly what I did,I jumped across and caught the branch in my hands. I climbed up until I was at the top of the tree,I could see the whole city from here,I watched the beautiful sunset with wonder and joy. It was just so pretty 'like her' I froze please not now can you just leave me alone? For once? I was sick of being sad,I watched the sun as the sky turned pink,orange and yellow,I watched as the blue around it withered away like it was never there at all. I couldn't help- but smile. Like a real smile,I was happy. The sunset was beautiful and my friends were here for me,I dragged them into my mess and they were willing to become a part of it and help fix it. I don't need Signe I know that now but I miss the cuddles,the kisses,the whispers,the jokes,the giggling,the hugs and the cooking. Signe was a good person but now she isn't she attacked me in my house and forced me to do things if I disobeyed I was cut with the knife. But now I'm happy to forget. 'Let's forget about her' you couldn't have said it better buddy I smiled.