Part 23

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Mark's POV~

Signe tried to escape my grasp by kicking and growling,she even bit me until blood was drawn but I had to keep a hold of her so I did. Bob had Jack in his arms and Felix was looking at me proudly,he walked up to Signe "I say respect the wamen but how can I respect you if you don't respect men? It's a two way system" Felix smirked and he walked away. Everyone else gave her evil looks and Wade helped my tie her up with Jack's ropes. We walked her to the police station after we got the footage from the police station she stole and the security footage from her little cave. After loads of walking and all of us switching on who holds Jack and who holds Signe's ropes so she can't escape we finally got to the police station. The lady ran over with open arms and hugged me,Bob and Tyler for helping her,we gave her the footage and Signe,she put Signe in a cell and sent us on our way. We walked back to mine and we layed Jack in his bed,we removed his shoes before but that's it.

Jack's POV~

I woke up and frowned when I saw my shirt was still ripped. I shrugged and went to the bathroom,I wrapped bandages around my waist and I changed my shirt. I walked downstairs holding my chest and stomach and I saw everyone watching the news. Felix was the first to notice me and he ran to give me a hug,soon I was a giant group hug.

Two Weeks Later~

I went to court and Signe is now imprisoned fro 10 years. I now live happily in my house,I haven't self harmed and I told everyone I did,luckily the cuts didn't scar. Now I'm happy and so are all my friends. I returned to Youtube and was welcomed with open arms,the stalker the whole time was Signe. Now everything is back to normal,I'm 28 and this was a BIG adventure. What other ones lie ahead?

Never ever self harm.

If no body believes in you just remember I believe in you,Jack is here-Jacksepticeye

Broken Crayons still colour-Markiplier

You will never not matter-Crankgameplays

Don't be a salad,be the best damn broccoli you could ever be-Pewdiepie