you've got the light to fight the shadows

prologue

03/01/2025

  Casting call for lead role in a movie "Wait for me"  

There has been a lot of talk since Peter Wallace announced that he's directing upcoming drama movie "Wait for me". We've got some details about the auditions!

"Wait for me" is based on the novel by American author Anna Martin.

Auditions and casting for the movie began months ago. The call mentioned seeking an actor for the role of James Murray. The main character of the movie is in his 20s, he's tall and has dark, curly hair. He is young, childlike and charming troublemaker, so actor who's portraying him would be preferably not older than 30 years old.

More details about the story of "Wait for me" <link below>

It is rumored that Finn Wolfhard, Timothée Chalamet and Lucas Jade Zumann have auditioned for the role of James. Some people say that one of them has already been cast as James, though. Wallace says that whole cast of the movie will be announced in a couple of weeks.

Finn Wolfhard (22) - Canadian actor and musician is known from such movies as 2017 film adaptation of Stephen's King "It", "It 2", "The turning", "The goldfinch" and many more. He won an Emmy award in 2022. Wolfhard is also a singer and guitarist in his band Calpurnia. He is best known for his role of Mike Wheeler from the Netflix series "Stranger Things", where he starred alongside with David Harbour (Jim Hopper), Winona Ryder (Joyce Byers), Noah Schnapp (Will Byers), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas Sinclair), Sadie Sink (Max Mayfield), Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler), Charlie Heaton (Jonathan Byers), Joe Keery (Steve Harrington) and more. Wolfhard's girlfriend, actress and model Millie Bobby Brown starred as Eleven.

Millie Bobby Brown: What about her career? <link below>

Timothée Chalamet (29) - Oscar-nominated actor, known from such movies as "Lady bird", "Call me by your na..."

View the rest of the article

.....

View 112 comments

user1: This article was fine 'till you mentioned Millie, lol her career is dead

user2: I can't understand that she's a model, she's ugly

user3: I used to like Finn but stopped when he got into relationship with that Eleven girl, she's so overrated.

user4: Finn used Millie for fame, remember when they started dating, she had more followers than him? She was more popular and she was winning more awards, now look how tables have turned, I don't know why he's still with her, though.

user5: she's keeping him down, he can achieve much more without her

___

'Mills? Everything's okay?'

'Yeah.'

'You're a terrible liar, you know that, right? Please, tell me what happened.'

'Nothing, Finn, really. You... you have nothing to worry about. Just... Could you hold me? Please?'

'Yeah... Come here.'

...

A/N

Okay, this is my new story! Some of you maybe know me from my fillie oneshots 'crossing the line' (if you don't know 'crossing the line', give it a chance, please?), some of you are new here, so hello!

Sorry that this chapter is a little cryptic, remember that it's just a prologue.

love,

a.