aftermath -everything changed

__

"Once you love someone, even after you move on, it will always hurt to see them with someone else."

__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

Gorgina walks and she walks until she finally reaches The Underground, where Queen Kathleen and Heather are talking to each other. "Hi." Gorgie speaks up, catching their attention.

"Gorgina!" Heather squeals, wrapping her long time friend in a hug.
"Gosh, you look good." She adds as she pulls away and admires her. Way better than she have for the last couple of years.

"Yeah apart from the fact I saw Bellamy." Gorgina begins.
"Isn't that good?" Kathleen asks as she comes up to them.

"Uhh, he has a girlfriend."
"And you're married." Kathleen points out, she does have a point.

"True that." Gorgie mumbles, but Kathleen wraps an arm around her shoulder. "We know, it was for safety. But don't worry, there's multiple hot guys that are your age instead of way way older."

The three of them walk into The Underground together, going into the section of the Queen. "I made a room for you in my section." Kathleen changes topic.

"Are you serious?" Kathleen and Heather could see the change in her, those months away helped her out. "Yeah, anything for you. You truly deserve it." This made Gorgie happy, truly what she needed right now.

Once they get into the section, Kathleen and Heather walk Gorgie into the bedroom made for her. It was small but it meant the world to her. It meant that no matter what would happen, she still had a special place there. At least if Heather, Kathleen, and Malcolm are still there.

Kathleen and Heather leave her alone, Kathleen going to work on what she was working earlier on but Heather instead of going with her, she goes to find Malcolm. He needed to see her.

Gorgina sits on the bed, looking down at the walls that contains pictures taking over the six year period. "Hey." The voice startles Gorgina but when she glances over at the door, she sees Malcolm walking in.

"Hi!" Gorgia smiles, getting up from her spot and wraps Malcolm in a hug, showing him how much she has recovered out there. Of course, Heather had told Malcolm the news about Bellamy being alive and in love with someone else.

It was like repaying Gorgie for being with Roan.

"I missed you." Malcolm whispers as he pulls away, looking at Gorgie up and down, assuring himself no matter what, she's okay on the inside and on the outside. Now you could notice her covering up her pain, at least he knew she didn't want anyone knowing.

"I-I did too." If Gorgie was to be honest, she did miss all of them but she wanted another life, one that didn't include this. But he was there for her when no one was. "You're staying?"

This question makes everything spark in Gorgina's mind, she wanted to stay, forget about Bellamy but she wants to go straight to Bellamy arms, stay with him.

"Hey, time for bed." Heather pops her head in, it's late at night and if she's to leave tomorrow without anyone knowing, she'll have to leave early. And Heather knows Gorgina will probably do that.

"Okay, goodnight."
"Goodnight, Heather." Heather gives her a smile before she leaves the bedroom and Gorgina focus goes back to Malcolm.

"I should go." And like that, Malcolm starts making his way out the bedroom. "Malcolm." Gorgina calls out.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" She adds. He replies with a nod, going over to beside her on the bed. "Will you ever leave me?" She whispers, her voice breaking. "Never."

The morning soon comes, Gorgina and Malcolm cuddled up as Gorgina wakes up. She's as quite as she can be as she gets up and makes her way to the door, turning to look over at Malcolm before leaving the bedroom and making her way out of The Underground.

She didn't want to leave but she couldn't stay.

Gorgina walks back to where she knew they'd be, well at least she hopes to, not glancing back to The Underground even once. She couldn't face it. She makes it to Polis, watching as they start opening the bunker.

Bellamy instantly realizes she cames back and she rushes over to his old lover. "You okay?" He asks as he grabs both of her arms. "Yeah, perfect." She replies, not even looking at him in the eyes.

Of course, Madi confessed what happened to her while she was off in The Underground. How war broke down, and how it broke her. How she still loves him but she can't do it to another girl, take her boyfriend.

"Don't lie." He starts but Gorgie cuts him off.
"I want to talk with my mom and Anthony." Those two were chosen to stay in the Bunker, a favor done for Bellamy from Octavia, it didn't matter if Gorgie didn't get along with Anthony anymore or if she didn't talk to her mom either. There was no way she wouldn't make Gorgie hate him anymore because of him being fault for Roan's death.

Gorgie steps away from Bellamy, walking away.
"Gorgina." Bellamy calls out, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to him. "I don't want to argue." She whispers, knowing that's all they did during their relationship and now that's she's alone, it'll probably happen over and over again.

"We won't. You'll take and I'll listen."
"Bell, just because you've changed for the better, it doesn't means I will. Okay, I'm afraid." Her voice breaks as her words come out. She doesn't wants to suffer, not now and not ever but that's everything that happens.

Bellamy watches as Gorgie walks away, watching her hug her mother & Anthony standing beside each other. "You're engaged?!" Camie, Gorgina's mother asks as she takes Gorgie's hand in hers, admiring the ring.

"Uh, actually, married." Gorgie mumbles, feeling kind of disappointed in herself for not waiting long enough until she saw her mother. "You'll meet him soon enough." Gorgie adds.

"It's not Roan?!" Camie exclaims, changing the mood for Gorgie.
"No, he passed away."

"Bellamy?" This makes it even worse, and even Anthony mood changes.
"Neither, he's dating Echo. His name is Malcolm but you won't met him for awhile." Gorgie tries to keep her feelings locked away for now, her family doesn't deserve pain.

"How have you been though?" Gorgie changes the topic.
"Anthony became one of the top guards. But apart from that, I've became the top doctor." Camie replies and Gorgie looks over at Anthony who's trying to act cool. He still has an on-going crush on Gorgie. Gorgie glances back, seeing Bellamy already looking at her.

Well, it won't take long for him to meet Rufus and Regina, who are rooming around earth.

9/15/18