aftermath - its too late

__

"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

Bellamy glances over at Gorgina, admiring her as they walk into death.

What is he suppose to do? Be with the love of his life or one who risked her life for him?

"You're marching us into a massacre." Gorgina speaks up as she walks beside Octavia, "We'll see."

"Raven radioed. Your enemy knows you're coming." Gorgina whispers, not wanting those behind them to know, it might destroy the army.

"We don't need to worry about the missiles-" Gorgina cuts her off before she can continue, "But they're moving their weapons into position. It's safe to assume that since there's only 3 realistic ways into the valley, that all 3 will be heavily defended. Echo's scouting now, looking for the best way in.
But since we can't go back because you burned the farm, and since we can't stop because we'll starve, I thought I should let you know that you've killed your people." Its weird how once they used to get along and now, six years later, they despise each other.

"Gorgie-" Octavia's tone seems to change but Gorgina doesn't cares, Octavia messed up already and she can't fix it.

"Enjoy your walk."

Bellamy watches as Gorgie walks away and just as he is about to take his chance to go over to her, Camie approaches her daughter first.

"Octavia lost her way to happily ever after a long time ago." Camie assures her daughter, looking down at her daughter who seems sad, and she can't do anything about it.

"But how do you choose between a monster and the Devil?" Gorgina doesn't really chances the topic, at least she doesn't tries to, she just puts her thoughts.

"Gorgi-" But her daughter cuts her off.
"Do you see what she's doing? She's acting like she can make the decision for you. She decides who lives and who dies." She rambles.

"Don't you let her decide for me. Not for me." Gorgie adds, finally looking up at her mother with watery eyes.

"I won't. I promise." Camie feels the same emotions run through her body.

"Gorgie!" Octavia calls out, diverting Gorgina's attention from her mother to the one in charge, "Hold on."

"What we do here now, we do to survive. You think it's a sin. But the sin would be letting ourselves starve to death when we know we're all that's left of the human race." This is the first time in years that she stands up for her believes, she never had to do it, no one ever questioned her beliefs.

"I don't know if I can do this." Gorgie mumbles, "They died so we can live. Honor them. Don't let their sacrifice go to waste."

"I can't."
"I know it's hard, but we have to do-"
"No. We all need to make this choice for ourselves." Gorgie argues with her.

"There is no choice. If you don't come, you starve."

"Puppet!" Gorgie glances around, knowing who call her to see Bellamy staring straight at her, "Excuse me." She excuses herself from Octavia, which she shouldn't do, and makes her way to Bell.

"They're leaving the tents here. You stay." Bellamy begins, Gorgie is about to complain but she shuts her mouth and lets Bellamy continue, "Once the fight is over tomorrow, you'll come and join us. I told Octavia we're taking 80 acres, on the eastern edge of the valley. I told Monty to grow something other than algae. OK?"