aftermath - i couldn't let you die

__

"If you love him, you'll save him wether he's yours or Echo. He'll at least be alive and when he realizes you're the one that he wants, he'll come crawling back." - Queen Kathleen
__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

Gorgina walks away from Polis, she could either go back with Clarke & Madi or with Kathleen, Heather, and Malcolm. It's a hard choice.

But she decides it'll be better to go to The Underground or Clarke will have an argument with her, and that's not what she needs.

She keeps thinking of a plan to get Bellamy out of jail but it'll be putting her own life at risk.

When she reaches The Underground, Gorgie finds Malcolm talking one on one with Kathleen. "I'm back!" Gorgie speaks up, but not in the exciting way, causing both of them to pull away.

Gorgina was lucky enough not to hear them flirting with each other, ever since Gorgia left, Malcolm and Kathleen have been flirting back and forth but Malcolm hasn't made any moves. He wouldn't do that while still with Gorgina.

"I-Uh- Bellamy is going to be put in the pit and knowing him, he won't fight." Her voice breaks as she adds what's been bothering her.

"You're going to let him die?" Kathleen is the first one to say something as she and Malcolm get closer to the old Queen.

"I'm not sure what to do." And its true, "Bellamy isn't my boyfriend and I should save him for Echo but-" Gorgie doesn't get to finish as Kathleen gives her advice.

"If you love him, you'll save him wether he's yours or Echo. He'll at least be alive and when he realizes you're the one that he wants, he'll come crawling back."

"Malcolm?"
"We need to talk." Malcolm looks over at Kathleen and she takes it as her cue, leaving the the married couple alone.

"Is it bad?" The anxiety rises through Gorgina, what if Heayher died or something worse? "I like Kathleen." He keeps it short and simple which is way better than rambelong reasons why Gorgina should approve. But Gorgina doesn't need to approve, they both whatever they want and Gorgina wants to be with Bellamy, she even kissed him while married.

"You should go for her. Here, just make it classier." Gorgina approves as she takes off her ring, "You deserve someone who loves you back." She adds, a huge smile playing on her lips.

"But-" Gorgina cuts him off, "Before I change my mind, Mac." His smie grows wider as she goes on, she's risking her happiness for his.

"I love you, don't ever forget that." Malcolm whispers as he brings her into a tight hug, "I know and I love you too."

Their love for each other was different than the love that they have for Kathleen & Bellamy.

"And don't forget me either." Gorgina adds, pulling away, "Uh?"

"I'm going back, I'm going to save Bellamy even if it means the death of me."

"No-"
"You made your choice and I made mine."

"I won't let you die!" Malcolm exclaims, trying to grab Gorgie's wrist as she walks away but he fails, "Please, Gorgina. Don't do it. Don't risk your life." You can tell how much she means for him, his voice breaking and tears streaming down his face.

He couldn't think of her dying.
"You did so much for me, Malcolm. You saved me countless of times and its time I do that to someone-"

"Someone who's in love with someone else!" Malcolm doesn't means it like that, he's trying to do everything from her dying, "I won't die today, I promise." Gorgie turns around, givng him a weak smile before she dissapears.