aftermath - you have always been first

__

"Have you ever wanted to kiss someone really bad? But you can't cause they're taken."

__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

Gorgina looks at herself in the mirror, with everything except no top, her bra on display but she's not focused on who comes in, instead she's focused on the mark on her waist.

FLASHBACK

"Bellamy, did you hear that?" I ask him as I keep hearing the same sound over and over again.

THUD

THUD

"It's your imagination." He ignores me as he continues to fold what we're taking.

"It's surely not it." I try to bring his attention back to me but I fail.

He's not happy about leaving camp but I'm making him leave. There's no way I'm letting him stay with the shorter group.

"You're distracting me." I let out a groan as I make my way out of his tent, looking over at Finn who's talking to Clarke and then see Monty and Jasper talking to each other.

THUD

Why is nobody hearing it?!

I let out a huff as I make my way to the gate, the person in guard, staring down at me.

"Bellamy said to let me pass." I lie, thank god I'm good at it.

"I'll have to talk to h-" But I cut off the guard.

"We can't waste time." I add a snap to it, which makes him follow through my commands.

Once he opens it enough for me to walk through, I hold harsly onto my sword handle.

THUD

Just check what it is and then I'll make my way back, a quick run to it.

I follow the sound until I finally reach it but there's no one around, so it must be no other than an animal.

THUD

And that's when I realize... the sound isn't coming from the ground. It's coming from up in the trees.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself, realization coming through my mind. If it's a grounder, then I'm sure as hell not ready for death.

TID

This sound is for sure different, and I'm scared to turn around and see what it is. I turn around slowly until I come face to face with a male grounder who seems to be around my age.

"H-Hi." I let out, internally screaming of what's going to happen to me.

He doesn't says anything, instead I watch in slow motion as he takes out his sword, swinging it at me. It gives me hardly any time to react, and I'm able to hit it to the side but I still miss, and he doesn't.

SWISH

It almost sounds satisfying the sound of the sword entering and leaving my body. And just like that, he disappears.