aftermath - don't go anywhere he's at

__

"It is not possible to go forward while looking back." Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

Gorgina sits in the lower bunker, playing with her ring, overthinking about everything.

"Hello." She looks up, making contact with whoever is bothering her.
"Hi." Gorgina greets back before she looks back at her ring.

"Are you okay?" Clarke asks as she sits beside her long time friend.
"Yeah, just overthinking." Gorgie mumbles her reply.

"Still?" Clarke changes her tone, trying to make at least Gorgina smile.
"24/7." Gorgie changes position, and lays in her bunk, Clarke now sitting beside her legs.
"Is it because Echo is back? Huh? Because Bellamy is with Echo?"

"Diyoza's firepower has crippled us. The soil here is dead. I don't care how much it rains, it won't be arable for years. And, as you know, the hydrofarm can barely produce enough-" Gorgie changes topic, not wanting it to be about her and her feelings.

"Stop it. We have faced worse odds than this." The mode in the air changes completely.

"Yes, but now we know the warning signs of rebellion. And I was once betrayed when I became vulnerable. Now we'll watch as Wonkru will betray Blodreina. It will happen again unless someone takes full control." Gorgie points out and she does have a good point, but no matter what, they  don't want to see Wonkru betray the Blodreina.

"Then we'll help." Clarke blurts out laughing when she looks over at Gorgina who's giving her a 'fuck this shit' glare. So much has happened.

"DIZOYA'S SHIP. MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!" The yelling is heard everywhere, and it doesn't takes even seconds to make Gorgina and Clarke get up from their spot and rush to where the commotion is going to. Well to be exact, Clarke stayed in the bunker but unlike her, Gorgina makes her way outside.

"Bellamy. Bellamy, get in the bunker." Indra yells at Bellamy but he notices Gorgina outside, "Not without Gorgina." Gorgina doesn't hears any of it, instead she just stares at the ship the whole time.

"Puppet, lets go." Bellamy grabs her wrist, pulling her to the bunker but she pulls away.
"No, I want to stay." She's not being cold because of Echo & Bellamy but because she wants to see what's about to go down.

"Bell, look." Gorgina points at what seems to go down, and it seems to look like a box.
"People of Wonkru, this is Colonel Diyoza offering you a chance for peace. I know you all suffered, I know you're hungry, and so many of you are weary of Octavia's rule, but now you have a choice. Abandon your weapons, leave Wonkru behind, and join us in Shallow Valley. We have plenty of food and shelter for those seeking a better life." The voice sounds from an intercom which makes it sounds like she has so much power.

"She's recruiting." Bellamy mumbles to himself but instead of looking at the box, he's focusing on Gorgina, the way she looks at everything around her. She looks excited, just like back when they were a couple but back then, he would hold her in camp, keeping her safe.

"When our ship returns tonight, head for the wastelands. Anyone waiting for us outside the ruins will be rescued. But come unarmed. If Octavia attacks our ship, we will retaliate against your city with lethal force. We're watching everything, always. There is a place in the valley for all of us, so please choose wisely." Diyozo finishes, and when she does, Gorgina looks over at Bellamy, catching him looking at her already.

"Uh, I should go talk with Clarke." And just like that, Gorgina walks off, too nervous to stay. Who knows if she'll be able to hold herself back.

Instead of finding Clarke, she finds Madi which is second best.
"Halo." Gorgina greets her, about to go past her still on the look for Clarke.
"How was your day?" This makes Gorgina stop in her track.

"How... How did you get here? Oh forget it, who else is here? Actually, forget that too. I'm good, you?" Gorgina rambles, she's wishing something else would have been happening right now but she rather not even speak of the event going through her mind.

"Good. I'm trying to convince Clarke to let me train with the others." Madi speaks in a lower tone, not wanting everyone to know. The thing is that if anyone finds out about Madi being a nigthblood, then they might turn to her instead of Octavia.

"I could talk to her but I'm trying to find her." Gorgina replies.
"Oh, she's with Octavia." Madi points to a room not far away, and that lets Gorgina just walk off.

"Your people are hungry and you're worrying about defectors? We should stop wasting time looking for enemies in Polis, and we should start trying to find a way back to that valley." Clarke voice comes from over the door which lets Gorgina know what they're talking about.

"Last time I checked, Diyoza can see our every move." Another voice comes in, Bellamy Blake.
Gorgina Cross breath in and then exhales, boosting her confidence to walk in.

She shouldn't be feeling like this. Her feelings shouldn't be growing for her ex.

"That's where Monty comes in.""Lasercom. It's dialed right into their mother ship. All I need is a relay tower on the ground that we build out of scrap and a computer. I should be able to blind the eye from right here." Monty explains and that should be it, they came in during the night while she was sleeping in the rover. It's the only thing that adds up.

"Good plan. Once it's down, we can attack." And then Octavia voice.
"Where's Echo?" Gorgina whispers to herself.

"Fine. Miller set Monty up. Cooper, shoot anyone who tries to defect. We're done here." Gorgina rushes her way down the hall, to make it seem like she's walking up. And it works out because as they're walking out, Gorgina reaches them.

"Clarke!" Gorgina calls out, and she looks over at her.
"Hey, Gorgie." Gorgina grabs her wrist, pulling her to the side.

"Gaia was telling me about Wonkru combat tactics. According to Madi, she's encountered our enemy. Perhaps she could train with the novitiates and tell them about it." Gorgina tries to make Clarke side with her.

"Thank you, but Madi's not Wonkru. She's Shallow Valley. We're Shalloy Valley." Clarke points out, not giving in. "Fine, could you at least let her have some fun? She's doing nothing but walk around here." Gorgina tries for the last time.

"I'll talk with her." And like that, Gorgina lets Clarke go.
"Just to let you know, Echo has twenty four hours to leave then it's just Bellamy and you." Clarke calls out but Gorgina doesn't go for guys that are taken. She couldn't do that to someone else.

"But what if I want to hold back?" Gorgina yells down the hall.
"Then don't go anywhere he's at!"

9/19/18