This Isn't The End {Stiles Stilinski}

So I decided to start a Teen Wolf {Stiles Stilinski} fan fiction, with the idea coming from a fellow Wattpadian/acquaintance

So I decided to start a Teen Wolf {Stiles Stilinski} fan fiction, with the idea coming from a fellow Wattpadian/acquaintance. This is about a girl named Rae and the part she plays in Teen Wolf and the cast's lives, especially Lydia and Stiles. I will be writing at least half of this season before posting it on here which will probably take a while. {Update: This book and the second are complete. The third is in progress.}

The picture up top is the old book cover; the picture below that is the amazing cover @AFTERGLOWLUKE made for me because she is amazing. (She totally has a graphic shop and lots of amazing books and you should fr check it/her out.) 

Honestly, this first book might be a little rough. I tried to smooth it over as best I could, but it was hard incorporating everything I wanted to while also having to edit everything pre-chapter 7 so it would hopefully transition better into the new material. I hope you all still enjoy it.

~SiriusCatBennett

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: Mature language, gore/violence, a plethora of gays, trauma, minor PTSD symptoms, panic attacks, mystical/magical elements, cluelessness, fighting, etc

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ: I do not own Teen Wolf, any characters or lines from it, or most of the photos, gifs, and videos I use. I do own 'The End' series/plotline, original lines, Rae Martin, and any future OC's I make. Do not steal them. I put years of time and effort and struggle into this book. You did not. Create your own content, it will make you far happier in the end anyways. Now have a nice day everyone.

Sometimes Rae Martin didn't know whether to strangle or kiss Stiles Stilinski. It usually leaned towards the latter but with her best friends obviously hiding something from her, the former became much more appealing. Not that she would ever do it, she wasn't sure she could ever kill another living human, let alone him. Nevertheless, it didn't stop the urge to maim and mangle he and Scott McCall, and with her twin sister's opinions hanging over her shoulder, along with the annoyance that stemmed from Jackson Whittemore, the year just kept getting worse.

Little did the boys know, their attempts to keep her out of it would only be in vain. Not only because she was smart enough to figure it out herself, but because she had been part of it all along. Supernatural blood ran through her veins and was ingrained in her DNA. It's only when she's finally allowed past the veil clouding her vision that she finds out what has been happening to her for as long as she can remember.

What - who - is Rae Martin and how will she react to the supernatural world around her? 

[Edited by stilesmccalls ]