Sharing the Love

Ha, you thought this was a chapter cus it didn't say A/N.

It's not.

This is simply a chapter dedicated to an amazing author that deserves more recognition.

I'm sure if you're reading this book that you've already added hers to your life, but if not....what are you doing with your life?

The wonderful woman we are talking about ladies and gents is Miss Brooke of JustMe52

Beautiful person.

Go read all her books.

Go comment on all her books.

Go love up on all her books.

Go love up on all these books/authors as well...

If you're into Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you should go check out anarchxst Teen Wolf and Buffy crossover; From Ashes. It's seriously an amazing book and it is now going into its sequel..go check it out. Even if you haven't seen Buffy, you can still follow the story. I did and I haven't watched it since I was a kid.

Furthermore, we have the lovely ailie-willow with Kurasa. An amazing now three-part series. Now finished (I cry) and the OC is supernatural. I know most of you dig that shit.

I feel so bad I forgot this. I won't be adding anymore but I felt the need to add this because wow. Wicked Witchcraft by OneLifetoLiv is a four part series that is finished and is amazing. Please check it out.

Next up we have Both of Us by azaleahs, another amazing three-part series. It has been discontinued, but Carson Bradley is the shit and it honestly doesn't even matter. It's still worth the read.

Speaking of still....the two-part series starting with Sage and ending with Still by vividparacosm. This is a finished series as well, so big plus. Seriously, if you haven't read these I don't know where you've been. Under a rock most likely.

Also, go check out OMGitsJustine work. She's got some great stuff.

I have lots of other recommendations, but these were my favorite Stiles Stilinski fanfictions/writers that I could think of off of the top of my head.

Hopefully, most of you didn't immediately leave when you saw this wasn't a chapter. I really hope at least some of you that don't know these authors go check out their pages because there's no question their work is much better than mine.

That being said, please don't leave me because I decided to share a little love with the people that helped inspire me to write this series.

Share a little love this year.

Also, side note, if any of the authors I tagged see this, please don't feel like I love you any less than I love Brooke. She was just the inspiration to make this chapter in the first place so she got a little more love in it.

Love you all,

~SiriusCatBennett