6

Cheryl is exhausted as she pulls her suitcase behind her. After dealing with the police, Matt had gone in with her while she looked for some clothes to pack. She'll have to go back the next day, or rather later that day to start cleaning the mess left behind. Fortunately she didn't have much worth stealing, but the mess the thief or thieves left behind was tremendous.

Eric had left a key at the front desk for her. Matt picked it up and gave it to her. He wanted to come up with her to have a little talk with Eric but Cheryl told him no. She's a big girl and can deal with Eric on her own.

Reluctantly Matt accepts her words and gives her one last hug as they wait for the elevator. Once the elevator opens up, Cheryl goes inside and leans against the wall wearily. All she wants to do now is fall down on her bed and sleep. She doesn't even want to think about waking up again.

She finds the room and uses her key to get in, she doesn't want to wake Eric. She's already imposing on him terribly.

She goes in and stands still in shock. Some girl, she vaguely remembers seeing her around the pack, is all over Eric. She has to give Eric his due, he seems to be trying to get free of the girl, but not wanting to hurt her it rather limits his abilities to do so.

"Well, isn't this cozy? Eric, if you were going to have company you should have said something. I'm sure I could have made other arrangements." Cheryl is amused at the relief that Eric shows at her showing up, but is too tired to show it.

"No, Myra showed up rather unexpectedly. I've been trying to get her to go home ever since she came but she doesn't understand the words go home." Eric eagerly gets up and in the process dumps the octopus like wolf girl on the floor.

"Myra, if I remember correctly you are still underage, is that not so?" Cheryl questions.

Myra looks with resentment at the girl that had interrupted their fun. Not realizing that she was the only one having fun.

"Well, I know that underage wolves aren't allowed off  pack land unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian. Where's your parents?" Cheryl says following Eric to what she supposes will be her bedroom while she stays here.

"Not here, what's it to you anyway?" Myra says giving Cheryl attitude.

Cheryl gets her phone out. "What's it to me? Nothing. What's it to you? Everything."

"Matt, you need to come back to the hotel. Eric has an unwanted visitor that is off pack lands and she's underage. Sorry to ruin your time with your mate."

As her words sink in both Eric and Myra's eyes get big. Myra because her alpha is nearby and seems to be on speed dial with this stranger. Eric because he hadn't known that Matt found his mate.

"Alpha found his mate?" Eric says grinning.

"Yeah, my best friend. How they missed each other for three years is beyond me. She lives right next to me. He never noticed her scent either." Cheryl is too tired to care how the clues were missed for so long. 

It's only a matter of minutes when there is angry knocking on the door. Eric immediately opens the door. He doesn't want to be kicked out of the hotel due to angry complaints.

Eric moves out of the way and Matt comes in and immediately looks for and finds the offending teen. "Myra, you've been warned before about leaving pack lands without supervision. What the hell were you doing here?"

Myra can't evade the question with him using his alpha power. "I wanted to have the same sexual experience my sister had with Eric."

Eric looks sick. "Have you ever thought that you should have the okay of the one you want the experience with? You too fucking young for me."

Myra looks at him and smirks, "I'm the same age my sister was when you fucked her."

"I was the same fucking age as her at the time. You're a bloody baby. I don't want to fuck you. Never have and never will. Go find someone on pack lands to fuck you if you are so desperate." Eric is disgusted. He also feels dirty and used.

Then his eyes widen in horror. He turns to Cheryl, "I didn't invite her here. I didn't want anything to do with her..." He can't lose his chance because of one horny teenage girl that won't take no for an answer.

Cheryl nods to Matt and he roughly pulls Myra out of the room and out of the hotel. Once the door shuts behind them Cheryl turns her attention to Eric.

"I know, I saw you desperately trying to get away from her without hurting her. Next time, if there is one, dump the girl on their ass and then get some water or some other liquid and dump it on them. Cold water works best."

"You will still give me another chance then?" Eric says the sick feeling in his stomach starting to settle down a bit.

"You didn't break the rule. She came onto you like fire on whiskey. You didn't do anything to encourage it. At least not that I saw. We are still good.

"Now, I've had a hell of a day and want nothing more than to relax on my bed and sleep."

"I ordered some food after Matt called. It should be here soon. Would you like to eat first?"

The date was supposed to include dinner, but that part still was to happen when she convinced Caden to take her home. Just then her stomach lets itself be known.

Blushing at how loud her stomach rumbled Cheryl could only nod her head. She just hopes that there is something she likes from whatever Eric ordered.

"Why don't you go make yourself comfortable then. I'll come get you as soon as the food gets here." Eric says and bites his lip.

Like Cheryl he hopes he ordered food she likes.

Shortly after Cheryl leaves to change her clothes the food arrives. Once the waiter leaves Eric goes to Cheryl's room and knocks to let her know the food was there.

Cheryl comes out in her pajamas and makes herself at home on the sofa there. She takes the plate Eric hands to her and smiles widely. Perfect.

Eric asks her how her date went and they are able to talk companionably while they eat. Before Cheryl even knows it, her food is gone and it is very late.

She lays down on the sofa and her eyes close no matter how hard she tries to keep them awake.

The last thing she knows, she feels someone lift her up and carry her to her room and set her gently on her bed. She doesn't even feel the blanket being set over her.