25

Eric makes sure that they are both thoroughly showered and cleaned up before he does anything else. He turns off the water even as he starts kissing her again. Blindly he searches for and finds towels. He dries Cheryl off even as he kisses her where just moments before the towel had been.

As for him he just wraps a towel around his waist and calls it good. "Which room?" Is all he says before he goes back to kissing her.

"Mine,"Cheryl manages to moan out. Eric picks her up and carries her to her room. Then for the next while he spends pleasuring her even as he gets to know her body. He encourages her to do the same to him.

Finally spent Eric lays on his side next to Cheryl and just watches her as her breathing slowly comes back to normal. "I guess your wolf isn't interested in doing whatever tonight." Eric is a little upset about that though. He wants to mark Cheryl as his as soon as possible and there is no sooner than tonight.

"Tomorrow is also a full moon, maybe she'll tell us then." Cheryl tries to comfort him.

Just then Cheryl's wolf takes over. "There is still time tonight if you wish. The only way I'll allow you to mark me is if you allow me to mark you as well. That way if your wolf cheats on me, he'll feel the pain that we feel. Keep in mind that the pain of a fully mated pair is worse than what you did before. It will be strong enough to kill us."

Eric thinks it is only fair and readily agrees, "Thank you, Eric, but now your wolf needs to agree, then we need to have the alpha perform the ceremony that binds it under the light of the full moon."

Eric is fighting with his wolf. Finally, "I agree." The wolf says more than a little petulantly. There will be no other females now until after Cheryl dies.

The two get dressed. Eric calls ahead to Matt and asks him to meet them in ten minutes.

To say that Matt was a little annoyed was an understatement, but he agreed.

They race to the pack house and meet Matt at his study. "Okay, what is so important that it couldn't wait until morning?"

"My wolf has accepted Eric, but only if we do a double binding ceremony. It has to be done under the light of the full moon. I don't think Eric will be able to hold off his wolf for another month." Cheryl tells her friend.

This news startles Matt sufficiently that he loses his ire. He hasn't ever performed one before. His father has only performed maybe half a dozen during his life. "Very well, you need at least two witnesses besides myself. Who would you like?"

"I only want Shelly and if your father would accept, him." Cheryl tells Matt.

"Eric?"

"They are acceptable. I'm not close to any here." Eric is accepted but not close friends of many.

"Very well. Go out to the stage and wait for me there. I'll ask my father and Shelly to join us there." Matt looks at the night sky, "You left it rather late."

"My wolf wouldn't tell us until just before we called you." Cheryl tells him pouting.

"That would explain it, I guess." Matt heads out and to his father's room and his luna's room to ask them to join them for the ceremony.

Eric and Cheryl head over to the stage and go on up. "Did you ever think three years ago you'd be back here doing this?" Eric asks her as he holds her close to him.

"Three years ago, I wanted to die. I was planning on leaving the territory and never coming back." Cheryl replies honestly. She knows the answer hurt him, but she doesn't believe in lying. Lies are destructive.