Peter Pan - English

This is my first Peter Pan imagine :) Since I watch Once Upon a Time, Peter Pan is my favorite character and I was pretty sad when he died :( When I discovered that there was imagines about him, I decided to wrote one too. So, here it is and I hope you will like it! ♥

Characters : Peter Pan, Killian, Felix

Pairing : Peter Pan x Reader (well, it’s not really a ‘’pairing’’ )

Warning : teasing, violence, swearing, possessive/domination, fluff

Words : 1,514

Pov y/n :

‘’Peter Pan never fails, darling! You might want to stop running away before I get angry!’’ You heard the sassy voice shouted into the dark forest.

Your heart was beating faster than ever and your breathing was heavier as well. You could felt the adrenalin flowing into your veins as you were trying - well, it’s a big word since you knew that, soon or later, Pan will found you - to hide from that psychopath. The branches were snapping you, but you didn’t care. Hell no! If getting those scratches were the price to pay to get Peter Pan away from you, you were more than ready to pay it.

‘’Come on sweetheart, tell me where you are and I promise I’ll be kind!’’

You run even faster. Tears were slidding down your face, since you really know how ‘’nice’’ he could be.

*Flash Back*

‘’Felix, bring the girl’’ Pan ordered.

His minion did has the king demanded. He approached the cage where you were trapped in and forced you to get out. Maybe you didn’t like the cage, put it wasn’t worse than being out of it. He pushed you on the floor so that you were kneeling in front of Pan.

‘’So, she’s the one that try to trick me? A girl? Pathetic’’ He scoffed, staring at you with wicked eyes.

‘’Still, It’s you who got tricked, by a girl’’ You said, arrogantly.

‘’Shut up!’’ Pan shouted. Never you heard so much hatred in a voice.

His fist were now turning white and you could tell that he was forcing himself not to hit you hard in the face. He walked toward you, staring at you with dead in the eyes. His face was now an inch from yours and you could feel his breathe blowing on your skin. He lift your chin with his thumb and a smirk grown on his face.

‘’Bring me the other pirate, maybe if she saw what happen when we annoyed me, she won’t trick me again’’

*End of the Flash Back*

You shived at the though of what might have happen to your friend. Pan didn’t killed him infront of you, like you thought he would’ve do. He only brought him away from you when you said that you couldn’t lived without him.

‘’Please, Peter, don’t kill him!’’ You begged him when Pan’s sword was on his throat. ‘’He’s the only family that I have left!’’

‘’Then, you won’t have any family left, my dear’’ He laughed.

He couldn’t care less. After that, he disappeared with him and you never saw your friend again.

‘’(Y/N)’’ Pan’s voice echoed in the forest. ‘’I know where you are!’’

‘’Then why don’t you try to catch me’’ You mumbled to yourself, feeling tiredness seizing your body.

You stopped running when you saw the fair-haired blonde boy appear in front of you. Your eyes widened and you gasp, slowly distancing yourself from the green devil. He seemed to notice it since his smirk grew bigger. He lift an eyebrow, staring at you.