Killian Jones X Reader - English Smut

Title
Compensation

Pairing
Killian Jones/Hook x Reader

Fandom
Once Upon a Time

Summary
Request: She gets kidnapped by pan.

Warning
Smut blog.

       You sighed as you leaned against one wall of the cage, cringing as shifting your weight caused it to rock in the air. You were afraid of heights, so being locked in a cage suspended by vines was one of your worst fears. You brought your knees up to your chest and wrapped your arms around them, burying your face in your sleeves.
       You were Captain Hook’s first mate, so you had gone with him on his trip to Neverland. You didn’t think it was a good idea to go traipsing through the magical jungle, especially since Pan would know the second you set foot on the island, but you trusted Killian and you always had his back. He was hunting some rare flower that had magical healing properties, because your brother back home was really sick. Killian swore that this flower was your best chance at helping him.
       You and Killian got separated in the massive jungle that took up most of the island, and before too long, Pan found you. A group of lost boys launched at you at once, rendering your sword useless. You put up a fight but they disarmed you, tackling you to the ground. Felix stepped in and tied your hands behind your back, and Pan ordered him to take you to the cages.

      Your thoughts were brought back to the cage when it shifted, alerting you that someone was leaning on it. Looking up, your eyes widened when you saw Killian on the other side of the wooden bars.
       “Hook!” you whispered excitedly.
       He grinned. “Miss me, love?”
      He made quick work of the lock and the door swung open. You carefully crawled towards it, not wanting to rock the suspended cage. He held out his arms and you practically leapt into them, glad to be freed. He kept an arm around your waist as he lowered the both of you back to the ground.
       You still clung to his shoulders when you landed.
       “Come on,” he murmured, taking your hand in his. “We have to get back to the ship before Pan finds you gone.”
       You nodded and let him lead you through the jungle, running as fast as your feet could carry you.

      You eventually reached the Jolly Roger and a sigh left your lips. Oh, how you’d missed her. You followed Killian aboard and smiled at the warm welcome that awaited you when the crew saw that you were okay. Killian took his place at the helm and you stood beside him, resting your head on his arm as he guided the ship away from the island.
       By nightfall, you had gained a safe distance between you and Neverland. Killian could see that you were tired, so he ordered Smee to take over so the two of you could head to bed. He led you to his cabin, knowing that you preferred sleeping there to your own room, and closed the door behind you so that no one would disturb you.
       You threw your arms around his neck. “Thank you for saving me.”
       He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. “Of course. I couldn’t just leave my first mate trapped in Neverland.”
      You lifted your head to look up at him, lost in his ocean blue eyes. You placed your hands on either side of his face and stood on your toes, pulling his head down to yours. He understood and closed the gap, capturing your lips in a loving kiss. You sighed into his mouth and your eyes fluttered closed. He bent his knees so his hand and hook could grasp the backs of your thighs and hoist you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he walked backwards towards the bed. He fell back on it with you on top of him, where you stayed as you pulled back from the kiss.
       “Perhaps I should repay you for saving me,” you murmured in a sultry voice, running your hands down the leather that covered Killian’s chest.
       He hummed in response. “And how might you do that, love?”
      You grinned and leaned down, kissing his jaw. His head tilted back to give you more access and you trailed your kisses down his neck. Your hands pushed at his shoulders, trying to rid him of his leather jacket. He understood and wiggled beneath you so that he could slide it off. While your mouth paid homage to his collarbone, your hands made quick work of the laces that held his vest closed, undoing them enough to pull the vest over his head. He sat up enough for you to remove it and his cotton shirt, leaving his torso bare. You hummed in approval when you ran your hands down chest, your fingers curling in his chest hair.
      “We’re uneven,” he commented, his eyes skimming down your fully clothed body. He sat up, keeping you on his lap, and kissed you passionately. You moaned into the kiss as his hands pried at the clasps of your corset, removing it with ease. He then found the fabric of the dress you wore beneath the corset, bunching it up in his hand and pulling it over your head. Your raised your arms to make the process easier, shivering pleasantly as your bare breasts were met with cool air.
       He broke the kiss and dipped his head to mimic your earlier actions, peppering kisses down your neck. You tilted your head back and tangled your hands in his hair. Using his left arm to hold you up, he dipped his head further and took your nipple into his mouth, his hand coming up to knead your other breast. Your mouth fell open in a gasp as his tongue flicked across the sensitive bud, swirling around it before sucking on it. As his hand expertly massaged your breast, you felt heat pooling between your legs. You grinded your hips against his waist, pushing your breast further into his mouth. He moaned against your flesh, and the sound sent vibrations through your body.
       You pushed him back to lie against the pillows, your hands sliding down his torso to his pants. You pulled at the laces and pushed the leather off his hips. He kicked his legs to remove the clothing entirely while you ground your hips against his. He let out a moan when your heat rubbed against his hard length. You bit back a moan of your own, feeling your arousal dampening your panties.
       You pulled off his boxers and he slid his hook under the waistband of your panties, ripping them off. You were too turned on to care about being short one pair, You ground your hips against him again, moaning when his bare arousal brushed against yours.
       “Ride me,” he murmured, placing his hand on your hip. You nodded and positioned yourself over him. In one quick movement, you slid down, taking his entire length inside of you. You moaned in unison at the sensation before you began rocking your hips, building a rhythm. You bounced up and down, sliding his manhood in and out of you at your own pace. He groaned and his fingers dug into your hip. You placed your hands on his abdomen for balance, picking up the pace, sliding almost entirely off of him and then slamming all the way down.
       You felt a knot building inside you, burning hotter when his hand slid between your legs. His fingers rubbed at your clit mercilessly, causing your hips to falter and lose rhythm. You moaned shamelessly as you rocked against him, so close to the edge.
       He moaned as you increased the pace, his hook resting on your lower back. He desperately wished he had a hand instead of a hook, so that he could be holding your skin while you bounced atop him.
       With his fingers aiding you, the dam inside you broke. Your orgasm overwhelmed you and you kept rocking your hips, trying to do the same for Killian. When your name fell from his lips, you knew you’d done your job.
       With a final thrust, you moaned in unison before you ceased bouncing. He returned his hand to your hip, gently rubbing the skin there. You leaned down to lie on his chest, too tired to slide off him. He didn’t mind, his hand resting in your hair as he kissed your forehead.
       “You can repay me anytime you like,” he smirked. You let out a giggle and kissed his jaw.
       “I’ll kepe that in mind.”
      You finally removed yourself from him and moved to lie beside him. Your leg draped across his waist and your arm wapped around his torso. He cradled your head in his arms and rested his head on yours. You fell asleep in his arms, sweaty and satisfied.

End.....