Tbs X Reader English

Y/N pov:

“Thomas what the hell?” You asked, shoving him away as he tried to hold you.

His dark, chestnut eyes gazed at you desperately whilst you glared. You felt the anger radiate off you as the memory was still fresh in your mind.

“I-I can’t believe it Thomas, you said you loved me. But I guess that was a bloody lie then, due to the fact you were snogging another girl.” You said before the tears brimmed at the edges of your eyes, wanting to escape. Your lips trembled as you thought how you trusted someone so much, the thought of them cheating on you tore you apart. And that’s just what he did.

You were torn.

“It’s not what you think babe-” He began, his warm hand trying to grasp yours.

Babe.

Hearing that made you cringe, “Babe? Don’t babe me Thomas.” You interrupted. You then began to walk towards the room you shared with Thomas, with him hot on your heels.

“Y/n please. Please just hear me out. It wasn’t what it looked like, please ju-”

You quickly shut the door before he could enter and locked it. The door handle began to fumble before there were rapid thuds. You tried to block out the desperate calls from Thomas, which silently killed you. You wanted to forgive him and sink into his arms, but you couldn’t. Not after what he’s done to you.

You pulled out a luggage from underneath the bed and began to fill it up with your clothes. Grasping everything you caught sight of and throwing it in. You then saw Thomas’ shirts that you used to wear, a warm liquid fell from your eyes as you remembered his scent that instantly made you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

As you folded your last shirt, you debated whether this was the right thing to do. Were you over reacting? You quickly shook away the thoughts and hiked up your suit case and headed towards the door.

It was silent on the other side, thinking that Thomas must have left but when you opened it you eyes met with dark orbs. Thomas paled at the sight of your luggage.

“Baby, please don’t do this. I love you. You have to hear me out Y/n, please.” He begged, his eyes glazed. You quickly looked away and shook your head. With that, you began to walk towards the door. You then felt a hand wrap around your bicep and pull you back.

“Y/n.” He whispered.“ Look at me.

You turned slowly and did your best to look back at him. You could see that you were the only one hurting, he was too. The way his forehead creased when he was thinking and his bottom lip pouted slightly. But before you knew it, you felt him capture your lips with his, placing both of his hands on your cheeks, trying his best to get you to respond. And you were so close but he was too late. You pulled away and stepped away.

"Y/n p-please. Please don’t leave me, I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you so much, just please.” He urged, as tears rolled down his cheeks. Seeing him so vulnerable made you want to wrap your arms around him and tell him that everything will be okay, but you couldn’t. As much as your heart clenched, you were too hurt. You were betrayed by someone you loved.

“Please don’t say I love you when you don’t mean it.” You said before he gaped at you with shock.

“Y-you don’t think I love you. You know that’s not true.” He reassured, his eyes searching yours eagerly.

You stared up at him and shrugged. “I don’t know what to think anymore.” And with that you walked away without one last look.

You were gone.

Three years throw away because of a stupid kiss.

And he didn’t chase after you.

———————-

The next day…

You sighed as you fumbled with the keys to the house you shared with Thomas. You were there to collect the remaining items that belonged to you. As you entered the house you wished that you wouldn’t have to encounter him.

You suddenly gasped, as your eyes caught sight of Thomas sprawled on the floor. You ran up to him and crouched down placing his head on your lap. Looking around, you noticed beer bottles laying around. Some were smashed and others were empty.

This was all your fault, you thought. You began to examine Thomas and saw that he was clutching a photo frame. Quickly grabbing it, you let out a whimper as it was a photo of you and him at his birthday last year.

You wrapped his arm around your shoulder and wrapped your arms around his waist. You desperately tried to support him to the bed.

Gently placing him on the bed, you sighed in relief. Dragging him was not so easy. You placed a cold flannel on his forehead and walked away picking up beer bottles and clearing up the house.

After that, you began to cook soup and with doing so there were footsteps stumbling into the kitchen. You quickly turned around to see Thomas rubbing his eyes.

He stared at you in shock and asked, “What are you doing here?”

You were taken aback by this and rubbed your arm reassuringly. “I-i was just picking up a few things. I- um here.” You replied and handed him Advil with a glass of water. “Drink this and i made you soup.” Biting your lip, you looked down.

“I’ll just leave.”

“Stay.”

You looked up to see Thomas’ eyes searching yours, there were bags under them and you wished he had enough sleep.

“Why did you drink?” You questioned, walking closer to him. He stood still and watched you. “Was it because of me?”

He sighed and shook his head. “No, it was because of me. I was stupid enough to kiss someone else and lose not only the love of my life but someone who is so special they don’t deserve someone like me. I’m so sorry Y/n. And i understand if you don’t want t-”

You grasped his neck and pulled him closer, pressing your lips against his.

“Don’t be sorry, couples have fights and disagreements but that only because that they care about each other and I care and love you much Thomas. I was so lost yesterday when i left, I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life. Your all I want Tommy, I love you.” You explained.

He smiled and pressed a kiss to your forehead. “I love you too.”