Jennifer Lawrence X Male Reader

Jennifer lawrence X Reader ( mâle)

Y/N = you're name aka a boy name

Here you were, trying not to get caught. Why in hell did you agree to this? Couldn’t she just make a call and it would be done?
No. You really had to do it all sneakily.

“You know Jen,” You whispered. “You can just knock on his door and ask.”
She pushed you. “Shut up! It’s more fun!” You rolled your eyes. “Okay. The plan, you knock on his door and tell reception tries to contact him and need to go down.”
“He’ll never believe me.”
“Just tryyyy!” Laughing she pushed you in the way of his door. “I’m going to hide okay? Make sure-”
“Yeah that the door stays open.” You cut her off. “I got it.” You winked and knocked on the door.

After a few moments the door went open, revealing Josh. “Oh (y/n)! What’s up?”
“Reception is trying to call your room but it seems there are problems with the phone? They ask you to go down, they didn’t tell me why.” You tried to keep your face serious.  Nervous he wouldn’t believe your little story.
“Oh okay!” He said with a frown. Hell you should have been an actor after all! Josh went back inside to collect his phone and walked back out. “Thanks for telling me.”
“No problem! That’s my job!” You smiled. He turned and closed the door without really looking at it, and walked away. How you managed to prevent the door to slam shut? You had no freaking idea!

Making sure the coast was clear Jen came back out of her hiding spot. “You are amazing!” She beamed and gave you a peck on the cheek. “Quick we only have like five minutes before he comes back!”
Slipping inside Jen was plundering his food reserve. “Help me!” She said while stuffing her arms full of snacks.
You did like she asked and once almost everything was gone you both ran back to her room, laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
“That was fun!”
“Yeah. But you do realize you just could have asked for snacks…”
She placed everything on her bed and sat on it. “Yeah but it’s funnier to prank Josh. Here,” She ripped a bag of chocolate cookies open. “Have a cookie.”

You laughed and took the biscuit, taking a bite. “You are officially crazy!”
“I know! But you love it!” You sat next to her and took the biscuit she was eating out of her hand and took a bite. “That’s mine!” She laughed and tried to take it back.
“Kiss me and it will be yours.”
Rolling her beautiful eyes. “Like that is a challenge.” She said smiling and taking your face softly before placing her lips on yours. Just when the kiss turned deeper, you both got startled by the loud banging on the hotel door.

“Jennifer! (Y/n)! I swear to God I’m going to kill you both. Give me my food back!”
“NEVER!” She yelled. And you both started laughing hearing him getting even more pissed.
You took another cookie and placed it lovingly at her lips. “Here have a cookie.”