Noah Flynn X Reader

Requested: Nope

Word count: ~1600 words 

Warning : dirty words... XD

Enjoy :) 

The carnival was in full swing, and crowds of students and families were wandering from booth to booth, giving clubs their money and playing fun and rigged carnival games. (Y/n) had a small line of people in front of her booth, mostly the younger siblings of her classmates, and couples who weren’t interested in the kissing booth two stalls down. The art club was doing a face painting booth, which made sense for them. She was working the booth from 8:30 until 9:30, and so far she had earned forty-five dollars, and she was only halfway through her shift. Things were going well.

She was in the middle of drawing a tiger face on a twelve year old’s face when she felt her clubmate Alyssa nudge her side. “Hang on,” she mumbled quietly, her tongue poking out the corner of her mouth as she finished tracing the last of the tiger stripes. Her friend continued to poke her in the side. She smiled at the little girl sitting in front of her and held up the mirror. “What do you think honey?”

The girl grinned. “I love it!”

“Awesome.” (Y/n) smiled. “Have a great night, enjoy the carnival!” She waved as the girl and her mother walked away. Once they had disappeared into the crowd she looked over at Alyssa, who was grinning and continuing to poke her side incessantly. “Oh my god what is it what do you want?” She laughed.

“Noah Flynn is in line!” Her friend was all but bouncing in her chair. “And Tuppen!”

(Y/n) raised her eyebrows and turned to look at the lineup of people, catching sight of the tall football player and his friend. “What are they doing here?” Her eyes widened when she saw an entire group of football players approaching them. “Alyssa, why are they all heading over here?”

Alyssa shrugged. “Maybe they want their faces painted.”

(Y/n) scoffed. “There’s no way that’s it.”

Her friend shrugged, and they both watched the group of athletes make their way towards the front of the line.

“Ladies,” Tuppen winked. “Flynn here would like to get his face painted.” He slammed his hand into the taller boy’s back, suppressing a laugh.

Noah scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Of course.” Alyssa smiled at the two of them, while (y/n) rolled her eyes behind her friend. “But before I get you settled, would you mind if I ask what you’re all up to?”

Tuppen nodded with a smirk. “Anything for you lovelies.”

“Why are you all here to watch Noah get his face painted?”

“Well,” the broad football player rolled his weight onto his back leg, “Flynn here raised the least amount of money for our team, so we need you to paint this.” He handed (y/n) a piece of paper.

Her eyebrows darted up as she looked at the picture on the piece of paper. “You want me to draw this on Noah’s face?”

All the football players nodded, snickering.

She blinked, pursing her lips and looking down at the drawing in her hands. The boys wanted her to draw a series of penises on Noah’s face. It was juvenile and stupid. “You know this is a school fundraiser right? I can’t draw a bunch of penises.”

“A bunch of penises?!” Noah snapped, grabbing the piece of paper from her hands. “Are you fucking kidding me dumbasses?”

Every one of his friends laughed again.