Draco X Reader English Pt2

Part 2!!!!

Draco stopped breathing as he neared you

Draco stopped breathing as he neared you. Bloody hell, you were beautiful. Your long jade dress accentuated your figure and brought out your eyes. Your  hair was curly and The dress was black with green . The black heels you wore gave you more height than usual, but even then you were still shorter than him. Your face was bare of makeup, except for some slight eyeliner and pale lipstick.

The twins finally left, thank Merlin, by the time he approached you. Feeling braver than he normally felt, Draco put out a hand and said, “Would you like to dance?” You looked at him with uncertainty, before finally placing your own hand in his. “Yeah, just don’t trip me.” His lips broke out into his signature grin. “Wouldn’t dream of it, princess.” Normally, that nickname would annoy the heck out of you, but you blushed and looked away, surprising even yourself. He escorted you to the dance floor, a slow and gentle song playing by the orchestra, and the two of you danced.

"Is that (Y/N) with Malfoy?“ Harry looked towards the direction Ron pointed. Hermione laughed. "What do you know? The git is finally making a move.” Ron looked appalled. “You’re supporting this?” Hermione laughed again. She had assumptions you had unconscious feelings towards Draco. Ron looked at Harry. “What is this… thing?” Harry did his best not to grin. “I can’t say I don’t ship those two. Even Malfoy deserves some happiness.” Ron looked even more appalled.

“Come on, Ronniekins.” Fred joined in. “It’s Christmas!” George added. “Let the two lovebirds fly.” The twins said in unison while making dreamy expressions. Ron looked extremely horrified. “Besides,” Harry added. “We all know (Y/N) can take care of herself. She is a Slytherin after all.” The group nodded in agreement.

You looked down to your feet as you and Draco danced. A chuckle snapped you out of your thoughts. “My eyes are up here, you know.” You blushed and looked up. “Enjoying the night so far?” He asked. “I just joined the formalities, so..” You trailed off. Draco chuckled again. “Then allow me to rephrase my question. Enjoying our dance so far?” You nodded and the two of you fell into silence again.

Finally, Draco spoke out. “What’s going on between you and the Weasley twins?” You looked at him, confused. “What do you mean?” He swallowed, suddenly feeling angry. “You know what I mean. I saw the three of you at the entrance. I am not dumb, princess.”

You rolled your eyes. “Oh, please, as if you and Pansy aren’t just comfortable with each other. I’m not the only one who saw her batting her eyelashes at you.” Draco fumed. “At least she is the only one. You’re playing a slut hogging both twins at once.” The look on your face caused Draco to immediately regret his words, but the damage has already been done. Furious, you snatched your hands out of his grasp and rushed out from the hall. Draco cursed himself and ran after you