Newt X Reader English Pregnant

A pregnant y/n !!!!!

Warning : none, this only cute

The moment you woke up you knew something was wrong. Really wrong. You had tried to deny it all day but when you got a whiff of Frypan’s grub that day… you… you… you were going to barf. You sprinted to the bathrooms as fast as you could and the instant after you reached the toilets, you hit your knees and hurled.

You sat with your knees tucked tightly to your chest. You leant your head against one of the makeshift stall walls that the gladers had built to give you “your own private bathroom” as they called it.

“Things are just not going well for me this month” You say to yourself.

Wait… month? Month?MONTH?

Speaking of things that had gone wrong this month: your period. Well going wrong implies that it happened in the first place, which it didn’t. And it not happening was wrong enough for you. That plus the cravings, and mood swings were enough to finally clue you in.

“Shuck. I’m shucking pregnant.” Your head falls forward in resignation. You have to tell Newt.

You loved the boy but after all the klunk that has happened in the glade you weren’t entirely sure bringing a child into the equation was a good idea. But, you really didn’t have a choice in the matter now. You and Newt had known the risk when you… well… took things to the next level for lack of a better word. Now you had to deal with the consequences, hopefully, together. Your hormonal mind couldn’t help projecting the fantasy that Newt would turn away from you when you told him the news. And you really didn’t think that you could handle it alone.

No point in wasting a perfectly good post-vomit adrenaline rush. You might as well tell Newt before all of the fear really had time to set in. So you grabbed the walls, hoisted yourself off the dirty floor, and began the walk to the gardens where you would find Newt.

“Ahem” You cleared your throat awkwardly from behind your boyfriend.

Newt turned around and smiled immediately upon seeing you. His arms were lightly glistening in sweat and as he stuck his hip out to rest his weight on his plow you couldn’t help but stare at how beautiful he was. The way his golden hair glistened in the sun and how his eyes crinkled when he smiled at you. This boy was truly a gift and one that you were not looking forward to losing. You exhaled slowly and deeply and Newt’s smile fell.

“Y/N? What’s wrong? You look pale.” He grabs you by the waist and sits you down. Newt puts the back of his hand against your forehead and looks at you sideways, “You don’t feel hot, are you okay?”

“Ah shuck, your too good to me,” you put his hand in yours, “and I hope you like taking care of me because I have a feeling I’m about to get a whole lot more needy.”

“Huuh? What do you mean… your gonna have to be a bit more clear Y/N.” Newts eyes are scrunched in confusion.

“Newt, I’m pregnant.”

Newt’s eyes go wide and he pulls his hand from yours. You knew this was going to happen. You clench your eyes shut in sorrow and begin to stand up when you feel a hand on your stomach. When open your eyes to look at Newt his eyes are now filled with something entirely unexpected… Awe. He is looking at you like you are the sun and he is the moon, like maybe by basking in your warmth he too can learn to shine.

“Uh Newt… what’re you doing?”

“What’s it look like love? There’s a baby in there and I wanna feel it.” Newt’s awestruck gaze never left your stomach.

You began laughing, “Love,” you say mockingly, “I’m no genius but I don’t think you can feel the baby until it starts kicking.”

“Oh… yeah … right. I totally knew that, I was just testing you. Making sure you were up to your ‘baby knowledge’ requirements since we’re gonna be parents and all…” Newt trailed off realizing his lie was pathetic.

“So you don’t want to leave me now that you know?”

“What kind of shuck-faced shank for brains do you think I am? I loved you before. Nothings changed, except now there’s a tiny you to love as well.” He laughed, “More for me right?”

“More for you,” you sighed happily, “I love you, you know that right?”

“Yes love, I know. And good that, because other wise this,” Newt said while gesturing to your stomach, “might be kind of awkward.”

You punched Newt lightly in the stomach after his remark and then leaned your head on his shoulder. The two of you sat like that for the rest of the day just talking.

Newt’s hand never left your stomach