Peter Pan X Reader - English Smut

Warning/s: smut (loool)

Requested

Summary: he gets jealous

Character: Peter Pan

After Henry accidentally gave Devin a scar, Y/N immediately got an aid kit to clean the lost boy’s scar. She made him sit on a log while she cleans the wound. Devin watches Y/N as she dabs cotton on his cheek.

Peter, who was across the camp, is scowling at the scene in front of him. He didn’t like the idea of Y/N touching anyone except him. Y/N, who was oblivious to Devin having a crush on her, kissed the wound like she would with other lost boys.

Pan came stomping towards them with a deadly scowl. He grabbed Y/N’s wrist and simply said “Come with me”. He dragged her to his hut, locking the door and casting a spell so no one will be able to enter or leave the hut without his permission.

“What’s wrong?” Y/N asked. Pan looked at her with dark eyes.

“You touching that boy is what’s wrong.” He growled.

Y/N’s eyes widened but then turned into a frown.

“He was injured!” she exclaimed.

“I don’t care! I own you! You’re mine to own!” He yelled and pushed Y/N against the wall.

“And I’m going to show you who you belong to” Peter whispered, his eyes filled with lust. He then began kissing Y/N with so much force. Y/N tried to push him off which only angered him. He pulled away and snapped his fingers.

Y/N looked down to see that she was completely bare. Peter watched her with lustful eyes and then grabbed her wrists, pinning it above her head.

When he tried kissing her, she turned her head. Peter chuckled and kissed her neck instead, sucking on it gently. Y/N tried to hide her moans but failed. Peter smirked against her neck and used one hand to cup her left breast.

Y/N wasn’t able to hold it anymore and moaned. “Peter”

Peter pulled away, smirking contently.

Y/N scowled at Peter.

“Fuck y-“ she was cut off when Peter cupped her dripping core.

“Already wet for me?” he teased.

“Is it really because of you?” Y/N teased but Peter didn’t think it was funny. He cupped her core harder; making her knees buckle but Peter pushed her shoulders to the wall.

“Let’s see who really makes you wet” and with that, Peter sucked harder  on her neck while his fingers plunged themselves in her.

“Peter!” she moaned loudly.

“See? Only me can make you feel this way.” He smirked as he curled his fingers, hitting her in the right places.

“Yes, yes. Oh god” Y/N yelled as she felt her stomach flutter.

“I think I-” Y/N didn’t finished her sentence when Peter started thrusting his fingers in a fast phase making Y/N reach her edge and come all over his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them. He smirked,

“Now let’s see how much longer you can take me”

End.... Did you like it??