Chapter 1

Nothing stands in our way~

"MEI!" Yuzu screamed.
Mei's eyes widen in surprise but only said

"Please let her leave." turning away from Yuzu.

"M-Mei?"

Then another voice speaks up

"Uh, you see, this lady is somebody I know, so please leave her be." said Udagawa, Mei's finance.

The woman nodded and glared at Yuzu before leaving.

"So, Yuzu. Why'd you come all this trouble to get here?" asked Udagawa.

"I need to talk to Mei about something." said Yuzu, trembling a little.

"There's nothing to talk about." Mei said, listening to their conversation.

"B-"

Udagawa cuts Yuzu off and explains how Mei should listen to what they say and whether it might be important.

Mei sighed and was about to protest when Udagawa left them up in the balcony by themselves.
Mei couldn't leave because Yuzu was blocking the doorway and just decided to go with it.

"Why'd you come here, Yuzu?"

"I want you to follow your heart and desires!" Yuzu said, trying to keep herself calm.

"This is my will, Yuzu!" Mei clenched her hands fiercely.

"What about your heart then?" Yuzu asks reaching for Mei.

"I... If I hadn't met you... Or fallen in love with you.... Kissing you even!
I wouldn't be going through all this trouble... If only I knew what love was like.
I REGRET IT ALL!" Mei yelling all of a sudden, no emotion of sadness. Just hate

Yuzu freezes. What if Mei was right? If she hadn't kissed Yuzu, this wouldn't have happen...
Mei kept going on.

"I regret accepting to be your girlfriend when I knew this would happen!
I regret everything! Meeting you... I should've ignored you from the day
I saw you! Being like this... It makes me hate you so much. I wish we've just stayed as step sisters!" Mei sobs a little before going on

Every single word pierces Yuzu in the heart.

Mei does something. She grabs something from her neck. The necklace! Yuzu thought.
She was right and Mei pulls off the necklace.

"This is what happens, Yuzu!" Her words suddenly cold, filled with hatred, making Yuzu's knee buckle.
She threw the necklace off the balcony.