Chapter 6

Recap~"But Mei, she..."

"That was her own will and desire. I didn't force her... But I might have to force you to agree to the marriage."
__________________
"Excuse me? "Force?" Yuzu asked, slightly mad

"Yes, if you don't agree, I and others may force you. It could end badly."

Yuzu's heart rate was beating fast now. She couldn't let them take control of her life.

"Grandfather, you can't take my life away!"

He sighed and said "Yuzu, when will you ever start learning like your sister, Mei? She's nothing like you. You're just a brat."

Nothing like you...
Nothing like y...
Nothing l...

Snap out of it, Yuzu!

Yuzu clenched her knees.

Grandfather placed a paper down.

"Sign it right on the bottom. It tells all your questions for the marriage. If you don't sign it by Sunday (3 more days) I will use force."

He stood up and put his coat on. "I'll be taking my leave now."

Grandfather opened the door and stepped right on out.

Yuzu checked the hallways and did not see Harumin.
She guessed that it taken way more longer than it intended too.

DING.

Yuzu's phone gotten a message.

1 new message.

It was an unknown person who messaged her.

????: Is this Yuzu's phone number?

Yuzu: Yes... Who are you?

????: It's Mei.

Yuzu was surprised. She didn't know that Mei had a phone or a phone number to even begin with.

Yuzu: How should I know it's not some pervy boy who would stalks me all day?

DING

It was a photo of Mei in her bra and panties only, on the bed of a person she doesn't recognize.

Yuzu: Waaaa, not that...

????: Do you believe me now?

Yuzu: Yeah, I guess.

Yuzu: What is it?

????: I just wanted to talk to you, Yuzu.

Yuzu forgot all about the past memories and she started to gain them back.

Yuzu: Just please leave me alone, Mei. You can hang out with your fiancé.

Mei: ...

Incoming Call
        Mei

Yuzu answered and it was nice to hear Mei's voice.

"Just... Leave me alone"

"You're my sister, I can talk to you anytime I want.." Mei said. Her voice echoed in my mind.

"You think I'm some toy you can play around and talk your frustrations out?"

"...."

Yuzu was cracking up (like crying or sobbing)
"You know the amount of effort I try to make your name disappear from my mind? It's always so hurtful when I think about you, the way you threw the ring off. I HATE IT, MEI! I hate how you linger in my mind all day. I can't even think about...." Yuzu thought about the marriage preparations and decided not to tell her. Yuzu felt like she was going to cry now.

"Yuzu..."

Yuzu pressed the end call button and threw her phone on the bed.

Yuzu went to the side where Mei always slept and sat on the floor by it.

She rested her head on the bed and started to sob.