Chapter 26

Yuzu ran straight into Mei.

Their tears stopped and she winced in pain.

Yuzu was now on top of Mei, legs tangled and faces nearly touching eachother.

"Ouch... Sorry, Mei. I guess I ran to fast?" Yuzu got off Mei but was still on top of her.

Mei had a frowning, serious face and said "Is that how you greet anybody?"

Yuzu gave her small laugh.

It wasn't a laugh that was with Yuniko.

It was a real laugh that Yuzu never heard in ages.

Drip... Drip...

It now was raining.

Hard.

"Ah? Rain?" Yuzu got up and got on her knees then held her hand out openly in the rain.

"We weren't suppose to get any rain today." Yuzu muttered, thinking about the jet.

Mei got on her hands and sat up.

"Let's go inside, we'll catch a cold." Mei started to get up but Yuzu stopped her by grabbed her wrists and hugged her.

She put her mouth near Mei's ear, nearly touching and whispered:

"Aren't you... going to save me from this... chaos?"

Mei squirmed alittle because of Yuzu's hot breath near her ear. (Remember she has sensitive ears!)

"But... I-" Mei started.

"Please, Mei! I don't want this! I..."Yuzu grabbed her hands gently.

Mei looked into her eyes and saw some hope in them.

"I...-" Mei had flashbacks of memories they shared.

"I love you." Yuzu said softly.

"What?" Mei surprised.

She couldn't think of a time that she deserved Yuzu.

Yuzu never gave up on Mei. Even how horrible Mei treated her.

Yuzu put her fingertips on where her heart was "I love you with all my heart, Mei!"

Mei said nothing.

Just looked at her with her head tilted.

"You taught me how to love, Mei! You taught me so much things!" Yuzu said louder.

She knew Yuniko was watching them from the jet.

She'd just didn't know how'd she react to them.

Drip... Drip....

Mei stared at Yuzu for a second and then saw tears roll down even with the rain.

She gave a small smile to Yuzu and reached her hands in the back of her neck.

Mei then reached back to Yuzu and showed her something that she couldn't believe.

A ring.

Well I hope you enjoyed this! It's almost coming to the end of the series, maybe 1-2 chapters more?

I'd also like to write something that's not related to citrus but in the end, I'll write some extra chapters for Mei X female reader and Yuzu X Female reader.

One of you guys suggested it and I thought it was a good idea.