Yuzu's Revenge.

"Aha." Yuzu said and cornered Mei in the room.

Mei looked away, tensing up and her ears turning red "Why, Yuzu?"

Yuzu rolled her eyes "It's because of that... you know, thing that happend after I left the ceremony?"

Mei glanced her eyes at her "So this is all because of that?"

"Yeah, obviously."

Mei sighed and relaxed "Excuse me. I need to get through."

She was just going to leave her after she left Yuzu?

"Oh no, you don't!" Yuzu stopped her with her arms and moved her face towards Yuzu's.

Yuzu's eyes were filled with lust that she found embarrassing.

Mei opened her mouth, about to say something when Yuzu placed her lips on Mei's lips, easily slipping her tongue inside.

"Mmh?!" Mei was honestly surprised, showing it.

Yuzu's tongue explored every part of Mei's mouth and somehow, they ended on the bed.

Yuzu was sitting on top of Mei's stomach and pulled away, leaving a strand of saliva that left their mouth.

"Yuzu..." Mei breathed heavily

Yuzu lowered her head and kissed Mei's neck and reached under her shirt, making Mei gasp.

Mei's shaky hand moved to Yuzu's wrist that was reaching under her shirt.

She had to use her other hand to cover her mouth "Mmhn?!"

Yuzu wasn't really thinking straight so she just went for it.

There then was a knock on their door.

"Yuzu? Mei?" their mother said "It's time for dinner."

Obviously, their mother didn't know they were doing this.

Yuzu jumped up and said "Alright."

She looked at Mei who was breathing heavily.

"Fufu~" Yuzu innocently smiled.

Mei was still breathing hard and that made Yuzu get off her.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away." Yuzu sighed.

She was really out of her mind.

Mei looked surprised for once.

She sat up from the bed and was trying to grab Yuzu's hand, about to say something.

"Yuzu, I want-"

Yuzu stood up, rejecting Mei's hand "S-Sorry!"

She hurriedly ran out the room and gently close the door behind her, her back against the wall.

Her heart was pounding hard and fast.

"I went overboard this time." Yuzu whispered.

She remembered that time at the festival, around the fireworks were being shown off.

"Hey... Yuzu." Mei said slowly.

"Hm?"

"Kiss me. Here." Mei turned her head towards Yuzu.

"Huh?! Right here?! Someone might see us!"

Mei turned her head away and sighed "Nevermind. I should have known you'd say no."

"WHA?! That-That's not fair! Of course I...!" Yuzu freaked out and continued "Of course I want to kiss you, idiot!"

As the fireworks were exploding in the sky, Yuzu pulled Mei closer and placed a kiss on Mei's lips, making Yuzu blush... ALOT.

They pulled away, looking into each other's eyes.

Yuzu finally broke the silence and stuttered "Uh, wanna head back? Everyone's probably wondering where we are."

Yuzu brushed past Mei who wasn't moving until she felt a tug on the sleeve of her kimono.

She looked back at Mei who had tugged at her sleeve, exclaiming "It's not enough!"

Yuzu turned bright red and said "I... I'm gonna head back to the others!" and she rushed off leaving Mei.

Mei was standing there, with her hand on her chest looking down.

*Disclaimer: These are Saburouta's words from Citrus chapter 27, volume 7.

Yuzu sighed, walking towards the dining table.

"Yuzu, I want-!"

It was a close one. Again.

A flash forward of time.

"IM SORRY, MEEIIII." Yuzu whined, hugging Mei's leg.

Mei simply ignored her and sighed "Leave me alone."

That just made Yuzu cling onto her more.

After a thousand apologies, Mei finally gave accepted her apologie, as in annoyance and maybe something a little more.

Yo, also check out "My Roommate" as my second story I'll be publishing!

*Be warned it is mature*