Another Ending? *Extra*

"Mei?" Yuzu walked down the step of stairs from the airplane.

"Yuzu..This letter... Are they all your feelings?" Mei held a letter up that had Yuzu's words and feelings in them.

Yuzu averted her gaze somewhere else "I know what you're going to say to me... Your answer to my feelings."

She poured her soul talking about her feelings, tears and memories into that letter.

Mei placed a hand on Yuzu's shoulders not saying anything but she brushed it away, on the verge of tearing up.

Yuzu had to be brave...

Brave for the last time!

She looked into Mei's eyes who had pain in them and she could sense Mei could see it in her eyes too.

Yuzu smiled brightly as water dripped down from the sky slowly "It's okay, Mei! I can't force you. After all, we are sisters! I'm the bigger sister, I have to be strong to protect my little sister. I'll... cheer you and Udagawa on! You have to make your desire true to yourself.".

Smiling hurt her.

It agonized her.

A fake, shiny smile that couldn't explain her wavering feelings.

Water... Rain poured heavier and heavier as if it was crying.

"Yuzu?" Mei reached for her.

"No! You can't! Inheriting the Aihara family is what you wanted.. right?" She put up a fake smile but Mei could see through her so easily as if it was a mirror who could reflect on your feelings.

"Yuzu? Answer me." Mei said firmly like she did in the Aihara Academy, as a student council president, role modeling for everybody.

"I... I can't!" Yuzu backed away, water soaking Mei's and her clothes.

"Ple-"

"I'm fine, okay?" Yuzu stepped back but every step she took back was the steps that took Mei forward.

"I-..." Mei reached for Yuzu's hand but pulled it back looking down at the concrete ground as rain poured more and more "I can't... I'm sorry." She gripped on her other arm tightly as if she was going to regret this.

"Me too." Yuzu bit the insides of her cheek, trying not to cry.

It was impossible for her not to cry.

She placed her head onto the palms of her hand and started to sob.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." muttered Mei who looked guilty and more guiltier when she saw Yuzu cry.

Yuzu felt as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders when she started to cry.

It was so weak of her to cry.

So pathetic of her.

Yuzu heard a few splashes of puddles as Mei walked on top of them but she didn't care.

She was pulled into a tight embrace by Mei who started to sob quietly, muttering in Yuzu's ear "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." repeatedly.

"Okay, that's enough, Mei." venom was in Yuniko's voice but pain wavered her as she pulled Yuzu away from Mei who was sobbing.

Mei didn't know what to say as her tears and rain mixed with each other and disappeared, dripping on the side of her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Mei but I have to take Yuzu now to the jet." Yuniko said more softly as if she was sad as much Yuzu and Mei felt.

She gripped Yuzu's hand tightly as Yuzu's other hand was in her head still, not crying but accepting the consequences and events that just happened.

Yuzu's hand slipped off her head as if she thought this were a dream but shook her head and realized it was reality.

Yuzu was getting lead by Yuniko who was walking closer and closer to the plane.

She didn't have the guts to look back but she did it anyways.

"Mei?" She muttered softly so Yuniko couldn't hear her.

Mei was walking away, her back turned to face Yuzu, never once looking back.

So, she gave up on me that quick, huh? Yuzu thought.

But in truth, Mei never wanted to regret anything and she never once looked back because she didn't want to see Yuzu's face looking back at her.

"Yuzu?" It was Yuniko which they were at the airplane already "It's time to get on."