Chapter 7

Yuzu woke up as usual and made her breakfast.

The wind through the window made some kind of paper fly and land softly on the floor.

Yuzu went and picked it up...

Marriage Preparations

Aihara Yuzu

Signature:__________

Yuzu sighed and remembered this.

It was what her grandfather wanted. For the sake of the Aihara family.

"If you don't agree to this, I and others would have to do this forcefully."

Yuzu frowned in frustration.

"Sh-should I?" Yuzu muttered.

She thought how Mei already made her path and wanted to do the same... When no one was forcing her to marry a stranger!

Tomorrow is the due date. Grandfather will come back here and collect the papers.

Yuzu was incredibly worried. What if somebody got hurt because of Yuzu?

Yuzu sighed and ate all her breakfast.

Mother wouldn't be home for another week. How lonely.

______________________________
"Yuzucchi!" Harumin waved.

Yuzu gave a small smile and waved back.

She spotted Mei talking to Himeko.

Mei glanced over and saw Yuzu looking her way.

'Oh no, I can't let Mei see me like this!' (Bold letters are (Y/N) thoughts.)
Harumin wrapped her arm around Yuzu's neck.
"Let's go to class!"

Yuzu sighed "Let's."

Yuzu and Harumin started walking.

Yuzu passed Mei and thought she was safe when Mei grabbed her wrist forcefully.

"Eh?" Harumin confused.

"Could I talk to you, Yuzu?"

Yuzu tried to make no eye contact with Mei.

"But MeiM-" Himeko got interrupted by Harumin.

"Let's go, Vice Prez!" Harumin grabbed Himeko by the wrist and made her run

"HARUMINN! NO RUNNINGGGGGG!!!!"

Yuzu pulled away, making Mei let go.

"What is it Mei?"

Mei looked embarrassed to say it.

She looked down and said "Ab-about yesterday..."

Yuzu also looked down. "I-" Mei started to say but got cut off by Yuzu.

"Mei... You chose your path already. I don't want to mess that up for you." Yuzu's voice cracking a little.

Yuzu grabbed Mei's hand and squeezed it.

"I'm here for you, Mei. As sisters." Yuzu sobbed at "As sisters"

She let go of Mei's hand and ran towards the gate. She looked back at Mei and she already knew she wasn't going to change her mind about the marriage.

Yuzu ran home and up the stairs. Elevators were crammed with people getting to work.

Yuzu found a pen and the marriage papers.

Yuzu had made her choice.