Chapter 2. The day we hang out

I wake up, and I hear my phone going off. Who the hell is texting me this early? I see my text messages, Colby, Liam, and Ava. They all texted me. WTF.

Colby: Ready for today?

Liam: Hey beautiful. :)

Ava: SOPHIA I'M FREAKING OUT LIAM ISN'T REPLYING TO ME AND HE WON'T EXPLAIN TO ME WHY HE BROKE UP WITH ME.

Oh. My. God. Ava really needs to calm the fuck down. So I get up from my and shower, Then get dressed and brushed my hair like this:

 So I get up from my and shower, Then get dressed and brushed my hair like this:

Ok, so i'm ready so I texted them all back

Sophie: Hey, yeah i'm ready. Ill be there in a bit.

Sophie: Beautiful? You ok?

Sophie: Calm down, just wait a while.

Ava: CALM DOWN?!?! CALM DOWN?!?! WTF SOPH YOU KEEPING SOMETHING FROM ME HUH?

Sophie: No. I'm not i'm  just  saying don't freak out.

Ava: Ok, i'm sorry. What should I do?

Sophie: Like I said give it time. I gotta go.

So, I got my skateboard but, I texted my sister since I lived with her, and so she doesn't freak out.

Sophie: Hey, gonna meet Colby and Liam ill be back soon.

Olivia: I thought Liam didn't like you? And Colby? Woah!

Sophie: Idk anymore tbh he called me beautiful. And ikr! I'm so happy alright gotta go!

Sophie's POV

So, I grabbed my skateboard and skated my way down the blvd. I get there and I see Colby and Liam standing there waiting for me.  "Hey Soph you made it!" Colby said running up to me into a hug. When I was hugging Colby I see Liam looking at us like me and Colby were a couple, when we weren't. Colby is 21 and i'm 15. We couldn't be either way. "Hey Soph glad you could make it." He said.

Colby's POV

There she was. The beautiful shy girl. I notice how hot it was and she was wearing a jacket. So I got concerned. "Want me to hold your jacket its 100* out here" I asked. "No i'm ok. I love wearing jackets." She said laughing. Her laugh is so cute! Ugh, I wish she was older... Or, uh i don't know. I gotta tell her though.

Liams POV

"Sophie, I gotta tell you something." I said as I walked up to her. "Oh ok, let me finish talking to Colby." She said smiling. I know he's her favorite youtuber and she finally gets to hang out with her, but I really need to tell her how I feel. Because if I don't Colby might get her first. He's cute and all. But I loved her first and I wanted her first. "What's up?" Sophie said. "I love you." "Huh? But you despise me." she said with confusion. "I don't I never did. I only said that because of Ava and Sabrina. But i realized the day after me and Ava broke up I still loved you." I said sighing. "Liam... I don't know what to say... Give me some time." She said walking back to Colby.

Sophie's POV

What the fuck dude. He loves me still? I stopped having feelings for him a long time ago. I am so fucking confused. Fuck. Here come the tears. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" Colby said sitting next to me on the bench. "I am just overthinking, and things with my sister just got complected." I said crying. "Well I have room in my hotel if you need a break." He said starting to hug me. When he does, I see Liam leaving crying also. I feel so bad. I don't know what to do. I don't like him that way anymore. Why is life so hard. "Sure Ill stay with you for a while." I said. "Okie. Need to get clothes?" he asked "Yeah, But i know how to sneak into my house and out of it." I said whipping my tears. "Sophie, I know your going through something right now but you should know, I like you alot. I know your 6 years younger-" I kissed him. I was in an emotional state. So I just did what I thought was right, He kissed me back.