Chapter 7. Bonding?

Sophia 's POV

We have all our stuff unpacked me and Colby are sharing a room together. I'm on my laptop writing on Wattpad (Hehe). Then Sam walks in...

Sam: "Hey.. Can we talk?"

Soph: "Yea.. Of course Sam."

Sam: "I'm sorry I know I was an asshole to you, and I made you cry. I was just concerned about the age difference and I didn't want either you or Colby to go to jail. Yes I said you because I've seen you on snap and insta, and you seemed like and innocent girl and you are, and your perfect for Colby. I'm happy he is happy and i'm happy your happy and I just don't want y'all to get caught. So I had a friend of mine make you a fake ID." He smiled and handed me an envelope.

Soph: "Sam.. You didn't have to.. Thank you so much." I smiled at him and opened the ID. It said my full name and it said I was 18 and I was from L.A. I giggled at that part.

Sam: "What? What's funny?"

Soph: "It says i'm from L.A. my favorite city." I smiled.

Sam: "Well Sophie you look like a L.A. girl." He smiled at me and hugged me. I hugged back.

Soph: "Sam. This means a lot to me. Thank you so much."

Sam: "No problem. Again I'm so sorry."

Soph: "Hey its ok." We hugged again. Then I put my ID in my wallet.

Sam: "Hey do you wanna go to Tender Greens with me?" He chuckled.

Soph: "Sure Sam let me get dressed I'll meet you out there in a bit." I smiled.

Sam: "Okie Dokie." He walked out.

Soph: "I got dressed into this:

Soph: I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out

Soph: I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out. "Hey Sam you ready?"

Colbs: "And where are you taking my girlfriend Samual?"

Sammy: "Tender Greens... Just to get to know her... That's all." He had a few pauses. He smiled.

Colbs: "Okay.. Soph, be careful he bites" HE walked over to me and hugged and kissed me.

Soph: "I'll be fine Colbs." I smiled and kissed him on the check.

Sam walked out fast.

Colbs: "Is he ok?"

Soph: "Yea he's fine.. Look I gotta go see you in a bit."

I walked out of the apartment and Sam was waiting for me by the elevator.

Sammy: "Finally!" He giggled. Oh Sammy.

Soph: "He thinks your upset Sam."

Sammy: " Well I'm not ok. Lets go." His smiled faded into a serious face.