Chapter 11. He cheated?!!?

Sophia's POV

I wake up in his arms once again... He is so adorable! I can't believe I am 16 dating my favorite youtuber who is 22.. This is some kind of miracle to me. I don't know what I did to deserve this good of a life... I got out of his strong grip and started to walk out of the room until I heard a ding from Colby's phone... I know I should respect his privacy buh, I didn't listen.... I peeked on the notification and it said 'Had fun last night ;)' I started to tear up.. He cheated on me? I should've known... I started to cry and I walked out of the room and knocked on Sam's door. "S-sam its me.." He opened the door and he saw me crying.. "Sophie? What's wrong?" I started to cry more, "C-Colby ch-cheated.." Sam had anger in his eyes, "How do you know?"  I looked down, "I saw a notification and it said 'Had fun last night' and I just think he doesn't love me any more." His face started to turn red, "Oh really?" I looked down and started to cry. "Yea..." he hugged me. "Its okay Soph. I'll go talk to him."

Sam walked into me and Colbys room and woke Colby up by yelling. "COLBY GET UP NOW!" Colby jumped out of bed real quick with a confused face. "What Sam?" He showed Colby his own phone, "Your cheating on Sophie asshole!." Colby took his phone and started laughing. "Sam it's just a prank bro. I thought Sophie was gonna find it not you." I walk in the room crying, "Great prank Colby." I walked out of the room crying again.