14. No Sleep.

-2 months later-

Soph's POV

Its been two months since Colby called me a slut and dumped me. I've been staying with Kat, and getting no sleep at all. Colby has been texting me and calling me daily but I can't bare to see him. It hurts so much, if I see him ill cry and cry until I can't breathe. Kat's been helping me cope with all of this. I've been thinking about him way to much. He wont get off my mind that's why I haven't been sleeping and it fucking sucks man. So now i'm sitting in the living room watching 'Gilmore Girls' Kat's at work so i'm home alone.

Then there was a knock on the door. I get up and walk to the door and I open it, I look up and see a blue eyed boy there... Colby. "Colby." He looked at me and it looks like he's been crying and haven't slept either. "Can I come in I need to talk to you." I sighed and let him in. We walked to the couch and began to talk.

"Sophie, i'm so sorry that I called you a slut.. after you left Sam explained to me who that guy was and I felt to bad so I tried to go after you and it was too late you left." I sighed in annoyment, "And it took you two months to figure that out? Really Colby? All I did was love you and shit and you just threw me away like trash! Then I don't sleep and I barely sleep anymore and its all because of my broken heart! You called me a slut Colby! A SLUT! How do you think that makes me feel huh?"

He looked at me for a few moments as I was crying and then he started to cry, "I'm so sorry I- I broke you and myself please just know I love you so fucking much and I would choose you over anything." He got up and started to walk out but I stopped him, "Colby wait." He turned around and looked at me, I got up walked towards him, "I love you to, and I would choose you over the world. But I think we should take a break from each other for a while. After all we've been dating for quite a while now." He sighed and whipped his tears, "There's just something I wanna do that I haven't did in a while." I looked at his beautiful blue eyes, "What?" Then he leaned in and kissed me.  I kissed back instantly. It was a long kiss it lasted about 15 minutes. Oh I missed his lips. Then he pulled away from the kiss and walked out.

I whispered, "I love you baby..."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Shit. You really thought they would get back together so fast! Ha you thought! Don't worry they will though I promise just not for a while...