Chapter 9. The Intro Vid

Oh boy, I hope I don't cry on camera. I started to set up my camera and lights. I'm so nervous. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I can do it. Colby walked in.

Colbs: "Hey babe you ready?"

Soph: "Not really. I'm really nervous and I don't know what they will say. I don't know how bad the comments will be. "

Colbs: "Hey, if you need me here with you I can." He looked into my eyes.

Soph: "Thanks love. That means a lot, and can you stay please?"

Colbs: "Of course baby." He smiled. "Alright ready?"

Soph: "Yea I guess." I started to record. "Hey guys its Sophia Miller here! And today I have Colby Brock with me today because I need a man next to me so I can cry. Because today I am going to read hate comments."

Colbs: "Yup, and ill be her man to protect her." He giggled.

Soph: "Haha yup, so lets get started shall we?"

Colbs: "I'll read the first one. Its kinda harsh." Soph: "Just read it Colby!" Colbs: "Ok ok! 'Your such a hoe, you live with two guys and your pictures are slutty."

Soph: "Wow. That is harsh. Uhm. Next one Colbs."

Colbs: "Ok.. "Your a slut, fucking hoe."

Soph: "Ok cool, at least i'm grown up and not childish."

Colbs: "Next one here is weird. Look, I used to love you and now your just a complete hoe. You live with two guys. You ran away from home. I can't be your friend anymore. Your nothing to me. -Amy"

Soph: "Oh.. Uhm. Amy text me."

Colbs: "This is the last one. "You should kill your self you stupid slut. Your taking Sam and Colby away from us. They don't need a 'side kick' stupid whore. Just fuckin die."

I started to tear up. Soph: "Uhm. Ok. Whelp. That's the end of this video please like and subscribe. Also all my links and Colby's link will be below. See y'all in the next video!" I covered the lens and started to cry and Colby hugged me.

Colbs: "Hey, Hey, Hey. Its not true babe. Your nothing like that at all. Your an amazing girl. "

Soph: "Thanks Colbs." I smiled small and whipped my tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-One Month Past-

I woke up today feeling better. Since all the haters and supporters. Its a lot to handle and it been great living with my youtuber boyfriend and youtuber best friend and becoming a youtuber myself. I already have 100,000 subscribers, thanks to Sam and Colby for telling them to sub to me. They mean a lot to me. I got up from Colby's arms and checked my phone. Oh shit. Its my birthday. October 15. Whelp. Uhm. Maybe they won't remember. I walked into the living room and see Sam sitting on the couch. "Hey Sam." He looked at me. "Hey Sophie. Today is your birthday right?" Oh no how did he know? "Y-yea.. How did you know?" He giggled. "Well when you told me I put it in my phone calendar and it reminded me today." I sighed. "Oh, well yea. I'm just planning to stay home." He looked at me weird. "Uhm, I don't think so. Were gonna have a party for you girlyy!"I giggled. "Ok Sammy, ill let you throw me a party. " He jumped up from the couch. "I gotta go shopping!" Oh Sammy. "Ok have fun Sam." I walked into the bathroom and go undressed.

I looked at my arm where I used to cut. My arm looks disgusting. I'm glad I cover it up with make up. I sigh. I promised myself I wouldn't think about it. I looked at myself in the mirror. I am disgusting. I pulled out a blade. I kept thinking to myself. 'I am ugly. I am worthless. I don't belong here. I'm nothing.' and for each sentence was a cut. I quickly washed my arm off and threw away the blade. I took a shower and got dressed into this:

I straightened my hair and walked out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I straightened my hair and walked out. "Hey Baby!" I jumped on Colby's back and he catched me. "Hello my love. Ooo your looking sexier today." I cringe at that word. "Gahh Colbyyy you know I hate that wordddd." He laughed. "Exactly my point baby." I saw Sam looking at us and he was upset. I gotta talk to him. "Hey Sammy, are you ok?" He look into my eyes. "Yea, i'm ok. I'm gonna go to Target." He got up and left. "Whats wrong with Sam Sophie?" I got off Colby's back. "I don't know actually." He looked at me and kissed me. "I love you Sophia." I looked at Colby. "I love you to. What's wrong?" He sighed and looked down. "Sam likes you. He was suppose to tell you. But, I did it anyways." I was shocked. I was surprised. Sam is like a brother to me. Is that why he is upset. "Colby, Sam is like a brother to me. I love you. And oh by the way, Sam is throwing me a party.. That's why i'm dressed up like this." He looked at me up and down. "I love you too. Also, Sam will be out for a while." And with that Colby pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me everywhere. I moaned a little. Then I felt something between my thighs.

(SMUT 16+)

Colby started to take off my clothes and started to kiss me aggressively. I'm about to lose my virginity to the  Colby Brock.  Colby Brock my youtuber boyfriend. Oh ma gawd! I pulled Colby off of me. He looked confused. "What's wrong Sophie?" He said out of breath. "I'm a virgin. I never did this before, and I hate my body." I covered myself. He looked at me as we walked into our bed room and sat on his bed. "Baby, your beautiful, and I love you so much. Your the best thing that happened to me." I kissed him and he layed me down and the bed and continued to kiss me and take off my clothes, he took off his shirt and pants. He sucked on my neck and left marks. He licked n sucked my breast. He then went to my V (Not saying pussy to nasty) and started to eat me out. After a couple on minutes he started to finger me with one finger first then he put to. There was slight pain but not as much. He then got a condom and took off his boxers, and holy shit he is huge. He put the condom and his penis and looked at me, "Are you ready?" I nodded and he slowly put his penis in my V and I winced at the pain but the pain slowly turned into pleasure and I started to feel this feeling in my stomach and I looked at Colby "Co-Colbs i'm gonna--." He looked at me. "I know me too." We both climaxed and the same time and he said "Happy Birthday baby girl." We covered ourselves and feel asleep cuddling naked.

-Later that night-

Sam threw the best party for me. Brennen, BigNik, Elton, Corey, Jake Webber, basically everyone was there even my best friend Katie. Tonight was the best birthday ever. I can't ever ask for any one better than Sam and Colby.

(Ok wow.. that was weird for me to write because I would never have though of Colby like that. Anyways I hope you enjoy.)