15. Happy Endings

Sophies POV

Its been eight months since me and Colby broke up... We've been hanging out as friends, but I still love him and it kills me. So today I invited him over to talk to him about it. So I just wore joggers and a tank top. Then I hear a knock on my door. I sigh and walk towards the door and start to open it, "Hi Colby..." He smiled and then I let him in. "So whats up soph?" I sigh and we both walk to the couch and sit down.

"Look Colby I still love you ever since we broke up and it kills me everyday I thought the break would help but it didn't it made things worse and I can't stop thinking about you, your on my mind daily and even when I talk to Kat its about you, and I just wanted you to know-" I was interrupted by a pair of lips, then they pulled away, "Man I've been wanted to do that, Sophie I love you still to and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I smiled big and gave him a big hug, "Yes yes yes yes yes a million times yes!" I pulled away from the hug and kissed him the kiss lasted a while and then things started to heat up. (Not detailing us your imaginations)

-After-

I wake up on my couch on top of a Colby woahh ok, I guess we got back together. I love him so much its not even funny, even though while we were separated we saw different people I still loved him. I will always love him. He will always be mine even if I'm not his. My life has been a big adventure, I met Colby when I was 15 then got with him at 15 lost my virginity to him when I was 16 and broke up with him when I was 19, now being 20 with him again. This shows you anything can happen in life ANYTHING. So don't give up yet.

The End

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-AAAAAANNNNND SENE THE BOOK IS OVERRRRR WITH A HAPPY ENDING!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS STORY CAUSE I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WRITING THESE CHAPTERS AND TO MAKE UP A STORY IN MY HEAD IS HARD! ANYWAYS ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT. ~ Jewel