Chapter 12. Come back

(There living at the trap house now, I just didn't have time to think of a way I just lost my grandpa so its hard on me right now.)

Sophies POV

I wake up on the couch. I see Colby on the floor with no blankets or pillows. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen and got me a glass of water. 'Ugh, what am I gonna do about him? I mean he did prank me and it scared me so he deserves it.' I walk up the  stairs and half way there I see Colby crying and talking to himself, "What have I done. I am a horrible person. I love her." I start to tear up because I hate seeing him cry, I walk back down stairs and hug him, "Oh baby I forgive you." His hands tightened around my waist. "Soph I have to tell you something." I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "What is it Colbear?" He giggled and smiled, "I love you, Since I first saw you at that gas station I've felt a connection between us. I feel the huge amount of happiness around you. You make me feel better when i'm sick, when im down you make me better, just the sight of you makes me happy."

I smiled and replied with, "I love you too Colby, buh when I found out you were texting your ex, it really hurt. I thought you wanted to dump me to go back with her. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn't ask for any better person. Your my world baby." He smiled buh replied, "Oh I'm really sorry about that prank baby. I'm really sorry." I sighed, "Its okay no sweat. It's over and done with." I smiled and kissed him and accidentally made him fall onto the floor, now I'm on top of him and he is on the bottom and we are having a little make out sesh. Then we hear, "Get a room you too." from Sam, we both giggled and walked into Colby's and I's bedroom, And for that hour we made fireworks and then for the rest of the day we cuddled and watched movies.

-

-

-

-

--

--

-

--

--I'm sorry these chapters are so short right now, I'm dealing with family stuff right now. And i'm trying to get chapters in because I haven't been writing because of school. I'M SORRY ill post more often I promise!.~Jewel