Chapter 5. Uhmm

Sophia's POV:

I smiled back at him, "Ok! Let me get dressed" As i get undressed in the bathroom Colby walks in...

Soph: "Colby! Have you ever heard of knocking?" I said with a towel over my body.

Colbs: "Sorry, I didn't know I had to knock to see my girlfriend." He giggled.

Soph: I rolled my eyes. "Colby, get out pwease." I pushed him out of the bathroom and wore this:

" I pushed him out of the bathroom and wore this:

I love leather its my favorite fabric. I walked out of the bathroom.

Colbs: "Ready babe?" He looked at me up and down and smiled.

Soph: "Yup, lets go!" He grabbed my hand and we went out of the hotel.

And then I see him. My recent ex. Dean. He hurt me so much. Knowing me being a 15 year old, I thought he was the one and that he would be with me forever, and it hurt. He said he did it for me. I tried my best to get him back. Buh, no he left. I shouldn't be surprised that he lied. 

Dean looked straight at me and I started to tear up. Colby saw and lifted my chin up. Colbs: "He messed up not you." Its like he knew.

Soph: "I guess. Thanks Colbs. " Dean walked to me.

Dean: "Hey Soph.."

Soph: Me still crying a bit I cried, "Hi Dean.." He looked at me with his sad eyes.

Dean: " I'm sorry. I just wasn't in a good state. But, I miss you, and I love you." 

Soph: Ok, now he loves me to! "WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE LOVING ME STILL! Look Dean if you really loved me you wouldn't have done that. You wouldn't have broken my heart. Well guess what! I moved on. Its been 3 months now. Get over it. " I rolled my eyes grabbed Colby's hand and stormed out of the hotel.

Colbs: "Uh, what was that ?" 

Soph: "He was an ex, my recent one. He hurt me really bad. Its over now. I got you." I smiled.

Colbs: "Ok so you really need to get out of here. Too many exes." He giggled.

Soph: "Yeah. Your still buying me clothes right?" I laughed.

Colbs: "Yup of course!" He picked me up and spinned me around.

Soph: "This is not what I expected. I guess my dream came true!."

( ITS BEEN SO LONG IK! I'm sorry I've been really busy, and my boyfriend broke up with me today and it hurts a lot. So I made Dean my ex Kyle. I had to get anger out. So yeah. Buh, I'll be publishing more! I promise.)