Chapter 10. Katie's here!

Sophia's POV

I woke up in Colby's arms again. I really do love him. He is the best thing that has happened to me. I really couldn't ask for anyone better. Yes i'm 16 but, he and Sam made an effort for me and him to work out and date in public. I really couldn't ask for any better friends.

I got out of bed and walked into the living room and I see Sam and my best friend Katie cuddling and sleeping. AWWW there so cute! (I'm making Katie look like Katrina.) They posted a picture together:

Sam and Katie are the cutest. I hope he asks her out... Oh wait. He likes me. I forgot. Ugh. Why? Why does he. Then Sam woke up. "Hey Sophie." he said with a smile, "I need to talk to you alone." I smiled back, "Okay.." He got up and pulled my arm and we went into his room. "So what's up Sam?" He closed and locked the door, "Look Soph, I really like you. You are the perfect girl. Like the perfect girl. I know I've only known you for 2 and a half years and most of that time was on social media. But, you mean a lot to me, and I know you love Colby.. So, I'm going to try my best to stop myself from liking you." He said that with a sigh and sat on his bed with his head down. "Sam.. I like you... as a brother. But, you can't force yourself from liking someone. It takes time. You and Colby are the best things, and Katie. Y'all are my everything, and I understand that you like me and I accept it. But, I think you should ask Katie out and see what happens. Maybe the crush will go away like that? Sammy I love you though, a lot. So will you try?" He looked up at me and his eyes were red from crying I assume. "Soph.. I lied.. I don't like you.. I'm in love with you." I started to tear up. "Oh Sammy.." There was a knock at the door.. "Soph you in there?" It was Katie. "Yea ill come out right now." There was silence. I unlocked the door and walked out and closed the door.

I see my best friend sitting on the couch. "KATIE!!!" She jumped up from the couch, "SOPHIA!!!" We ran and hugged each other. "I missed you so much Soph!" I smiled big, "I missed you more.!" We sat on the couch. "So what happened? How did you get here? With Sam and Colby?!?" I sighed. "Its a long story." She looked at me, "You can text me it. Wanna go to the beach?" I looked at her, "Uhm duhh!" We got up and I went into me and Colby's room and Katie went into the bathroom, this is what we wore:

I wore the red and Katie wore the aqua. We put shorts and tops over our bathing suits and wore saddles and Sam let us borrow his car. Surprisingly he never lets anyone touch his car. Anyways we got to the beach and I got a text. I checked it was Colby 'Hey beautiful were did you go?' I replied, 'I went to the beach with my best friend Katie. Hey hang out with Sam, he seems upset.' Even though I'm the exact reason to it... I put my phone in my purse and me and Katie went out and took are shorts and tops off and found a spot to put our stuff and set them down. Then we went into the ocean.

Colby's POV

"Hey man, wanna make a video?" I asked Sam. "Huh? Oh yea sure."  He put his phone away fast. "You ok Sam?" He looked at me, "Look lets just make a video." We set up are stuff and started to rescored.

Sophia's POV

"Ready to head back? And oh by the way, how long are you staying?" She dried off and replied, "Yea, and just today and tomorrow. " I look down, "Oh.. Ok let pack up." We packed up and put our stuff in the back and started to drive home. "So, you live with Sam and Colby now? And your 18? Last time I checked you were 16?" I giggled. "Yea its a long story like I said." She sighed. "Can you tell me part of it?" I sighed. "Yea, so Colby posted he will be in Lancaster for a bit. So I went to the meet & greet, we meet there and we connected. Then Liam wanted me back and we talked at the boulevard for a bit then he got aggressive and then Colby came out of no where and saved me then he told me he had feelings for me and here we are." She looked surprised and confused. "Wow that's just part of it?" I laughed, "Yup!" We got to the apartment and parked, so we got our stuff and walked into the apartment and Sam and Colby were making a video. "Oh shit sorry I didn't know." Sam and Colby laughed, "Since your here come introduce yourself Katie." Sam smiled, "Oh well I'm Katie Johnson, Sophia's best friend." She smiled, and I walked to the camera, "You guys know me i'm Sophia and for those who don't nice to meet ya!" I turned around and walked into me and Colby's room.

"Uhm, Soph Colby was totally checking you out and looking at your ass!" My face turned red.. I didn't tell her me and Colby were dating yet. "Katie we need to talk."  She sat down. "Okay..? Whats up?" I sat next to her.. "Uhm, Me and Colby are dating.. Buh the fans don't know yet. So don't say anything." She looked surprised, "Uh, Colby wasn't the only one checking you out.. Sam was too." Shit... "Well I don't know about Sam." She laughed. "Well okay then, so ima shower. " She walked out, and I got a text from Colby. 'Hey sexy, were done recording, I need a shower wanna join?' I gasped and cringed at the text. 'Colbyyy stop saying that word, and 2 Katie is showering rn and if you were planning to fuck in the shower well its a no.' I laughed and sent the text, I put my phone on the charger then I hear it ding again, 'But, babyyy please' I ignored it and I walked into my closet and put on this:

I walked out of the room and Colby stared directly at me and his jaw dropped I looked at him, "Can I help you Mr.?" He looked at me up and down, "Why your gotta tease?" I giggled, "What do you ever mean?" I walked in the kitchen and "dropped" something and bended down and Colby shot straight up and walked right behind me, "Baby you better stop." I got up and turned around. "Or what? Hm?" He had a seductive smile, "You know exactly what." He kissed me and oh ma gawd that was the best kiss I had ever experienced and then he walked away. He just left me there speechless. How dare he! I walked into me and Colby's room and he was there, I took off my shirt and I was left in my bra and Colby got up, "That's fucking it, your getting punished tonight!" He walked out and I laughed and put a long sleeve on. "Ha dumb ass." Katie and Sam were in Sam's room talking. Ahh there such a good couple.. if he asks her out. I took my phone off my charger and I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and looked through insta, and liked a few post and followed a few fan pages.  Life is good.