Part 1

Kiara's POV

I was sitting with Vitani behind pride rock. It has been a couple days since the fight with the pride landers and out landers, but now we all live together, as one big pride, and yesterday Kovu purposed, we're getting married in a month, and then we'll take the throne, my dad has lots he wants to teach him before we take the throne.
"Hey Vitani, do you want to come to the watering hole with me?"

Vitani smiled, "Sure".

Vitani and I walked to the watering hole when we got there we took a drink, and then laid by the water.

"So are you excited about becoming queen?",  asked Vitani.

I smiled, "yes, but i'm also nervous. What if I'm a terrible queen".

"Kiara, you'll be a great queen, and besides you'll have Kovu by your side".

I nodded. "your right, thanks Vitani".

"Kiara, I'm glad I have you as a friend, even though I've only known you a couple days your like a sister to me", Said Vitani

"Technically we are sisters, seeing as I'm marrying your brother".

Vitani nodded, "Good point".

"So how are you liking the pride lands", I asked.

"I like it here, It's way better then the Out lands", said Vitani.

"I've been thinking, and I think you should try out for the hunting party. You could make lots of new friends", I said.

"I don't know Kiara, what happens if I embarrass myself?",  Asked Vitani.

"You wont Vitani, I'm sure you'll do great.

Vitani nodded, "okay, I'll give it a try tomorrow".

I smiled, "great, do you want to head back to pride rock now?", I asked.

Vitani smiled, "sure".

We were about to head back to pride rock when someone pushed me from behind. I fell into the water. When I got my head above water I heard laughing. I turned my head, It was Kovu. He was laughing like crazy, Vitani was also laughing. I climbed out of the water.

"How's the water?", Kovu asked jokingly.

I walked over to Kovu, and pounced on him. I bit his ear playfully, and then ran off back to pride rock. I could hear Vitani laughing as I ran to pride rock. When I got back to pride rock I sat in the cave, and started cleaning my fur. Kovu entered the cave. He walked over to me. "What took you so long?"

"I had to stop to help a lioness", Kovu said.

Kovu tackled me to the ground. I lay on my back looking up at Kovu. "Kovu what was that for".

"You bit my ear at the watering hole, I'm just getting my revenge", said Kovu.

"Hey, I only bit you because you pushed me in the water".

Kovu nodded, "okay, I guess I deserved it".

Kovu laid down on top of me, and started nuzzling me. "Kovu, I love you".

Kovu smiled, "I love you too".

"Kiara, Kovu what are you doing?", my dad asked as he walked into the cave.

Kovu got off of me. I smiled, "we were just you know having fun, you should try it some time".

"Kiara did you just burn your own father?", Kovu asked.

"Oh no, I'm sorry dad", I said.

"Don't be, I thought it was pretty funny", said dad.

We all started laughing. "So dad we're you looking for me, is that why you came in here?"

Dad nodded, "yes", I was wondering if you and Kovu could go see if you could find Kion".

"Okay". Kovu and I excited the cave in search of my little brother. Kion is a full grown lion with a red mane, he is younger then me by about three months. Walked through the pride lands, it wasn't long before I spotted him. He was doing border patrol with the lion guard. He's been leading the lion guard since he was a cub. I walked over to him. Kion is bigger than me by a little seeing as he's a male lion, and males are usually bigger. "Hey little brother".

Kion smiled, "Hey Kiara, hey Kovu".

"Hey princess", said Bunga bowing.

"So did you need something?", Kion asked.

"Yes, dad sent me to find you", I said.

"Okay, I'll be there shortly", said Kion.

I nodded, "okay". Kovu and I headed back to pride rock. We were almost to pride rock when we heard someone calling for help.

"Help!"

I knew that voice anywhere, it was my friend Zuri. Zuri and I have been friends since we were cubs. Kovu and I followed the sound of her voice. We found Zuri sitting on the ground. "Zuri, what's wrong?"

"I sprained my ankle, and I can't walk on it", said Zuri.

"I'll carry her back to pride rock", said Kovu.

I nodded. I helped Zuri get on Kovu. When we got to pride rock, kovu sets Zuri down gently. "I'll go get Rafiki".

Kovu shook his head, "no, I'll send Vitani, you should stay with Zuri".

I nod, "okay". I sat down beside Zuri. Kovu ran off to get Vitani. Kovu returned a few minutes later.

"Vitani is on her way to get Rafiki now", said Kovu.

Kovu sat down beside me. "So Zuri how did you sprained your ankle?"

"I was running after a hyrax, and I tripped over a log, and landed on my ankle".

Vitani walked into the cave with Rafiki by her side. Rafiki came over to us. He examined Zuri's ankle.

"Yes, you're ankle is sprained, but I can fix it", said Rafiki. Rafiki put some ointment on some leaves, and rapped her ankle. "Now stay of that leg". Rafiki excited the cave.

Zuri sighed, "I hate being stuck in the cave".

"Don't worry Zuri, I'll stay with you", I said.

"But what if I need a drink?", Zuri asked.

I looked over at Kovu with a smile, "would you mind carrying Zuri to the watering hole when ever she needs a drink?"

Kovu smiled, "only if you come with me".

"Of coarse I'll go with you, Zuri is one of my best friends, as If I'd leave her with just you", I said jokingly

"Ouch, now that hurts", said Kovu

"I'm joking Kovu", I say nuzzling him. "But I have to take your sister to try out for the hunting party tomorrow, so I'll need you to watch Zuri until I get back".

Kovu rolled his eyes, "okay".

It was already dark outside. "I think we should get some rest.

"I agree", said Kovu.

Kovu and I decided to lay next to Zuri in case she needed anything. I immediately drifted off to sleep.