Part 3

Kiara's POV

I woke up the next morning, and felt an empty space. I looked to my side. Kovu was gone, and so was all the other lions, except Zuri . I got to my paws. My ankle wasn't hurting anymore. I must've over slept. I nudged Zuri to try and wake her. Zuri opened her eyes.

"Kiara?"

"Get up, we over slept".

Zuri got to her paws, "hey my ankle doesn't hurt anymore".

"Zuri, I'm going to go find Kovu".

"Okay, have fun".

I ran out of the cave, in search of Kovu. I ran down the steps of pride rock, and through the savannah. I was running a little to fast, because I ran strait into my brother. We tumbled down a hill. When we stopped rolling, I shook my head, to get rid of the dizzy. Kion got to his paws, and shook out his mane. I got to my paws. Kion turned to me.

"Kiara, why are you in such a hurry?".

"Sorry little brother, I was looking for Kovu, and wasn't watching where I was going.

"Well next time run into something else".

"You can't tell me what to do".

"You just ran into me".

"It was an accident!", I growled.

"What's going on here?", Someone asked.

I turned my head, and saw Kovu standing behind us.

"Prince Kovu, my sister ran into me".

"I told you it was an accident".

"Okay, you two need to stop fighting'', said Kovu.

I nuzzled Kovu, "sorry sweetie".

Kion frowned, "sorry Kovu".

Kovu glared at Kion, "you should be". Kion stepped backwards. Kovu smiled, and then started laughing, "I'm joking".

The other lion guard started showing up.

"What happened?", Fuli asked.

"Nothing, I took care of it", said Kovu.

Bunga bowed, "Hello your highnesses".

I rolled my eyes, "Hello Bunga". I spotted Zazu above us. Zazu landed on Kovu's shoulder.

"Prince Kovu, the king needs you", said Zazu.

"I promise I didn't do anything, and if I did she made me do it", said Kovu pointing to me.

I bit Kovu's tail, but he didn't show any signs of pain.

"Come along Prince Kovu", Zazu ordered.

Kovu smiled, "I'm coming".

Kovu nuzzled me, and ran off. "Yeah, you better run". I turned back to the guard. "Can I join you guys on patrol?".

Kion frowned, "I don't know Kiara".

"Please Kion".

"Fine", Said Kion.

"Awesome, thanks Kion".

"If Kovu ever finds out that I let you come on patrol with us, he'll kill me".

I rolled my eyes, "You've dealt with so many problems, some even deadly, and your real concern is Kovu".

"What, he's big, strong, and he cares about you more then anything, so if you were to get hurt I don't even want to think about what Kovu would do to me".

"Okay, you made your point".

"So you wont come?", asked Kion.

I smiled, "nope, I'm coming whether you like it or not".

"Fine, then let's go", said Kion.

I followed after the guard. We walked a little ways before I stopped.

"Kiara, what's wrong?", Kion asked.

"I hear something". I could hear something in the bushes. I could hear laughing. Four hyenas walked out of the bushes.

"Kiara, go hide", Kion ordered.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine". I hid in some bushes. I watched as the lion guard faught off the hyena's. I heard laughing coming from behind me. There was a hyena right behind me. "Kion!". Kion turned to me.

"Kiara!", Kion shouted.

well Kion was distracted a hyena pounced on him. I turned my attention back to the hyena. The hyena was moving closer. The hyena was about to pounce on me, all of a sudden I heard a roar. A lion jumped on the hyena. It was Kovu. "Kovu!". I watched as Kovu got off the hyena. The hyena ran off. Kovu turned to me.

"Kiara, I'm so glad your okay", Said Kovu.

Kovu nuzzled me, and pushed me to the ground. He started licking me. "Kovu, I think we should leave the bush so everyone knows that I'm safe". Kovu and I walked out of the bush. Kion ran to us.

"Kiara, you're okay", said Kion.

Kion nuzzled me, and then looked over at Kovu. Kovu was glaring at Kion.

"I'm so sorry kovu, Kiara she begged me to let her come".

"I forgive you, come along Kiara", said Kovu as he walked away.

I walked beside him. Kovu was still angry. I nuzzled him. "I'm sorry". Kovu licked my cheek.

"I forgive you".

I smiled, and ran off in the direction of pride rock. "I bet you can't catch me!", I shouted at Kovu. I ran all the way back to pride rock, but before I could enter someone pounced on me. It was Kovu.

"I caught you".

I rolled my eyes, "yes you did, so do you want to go into pride rock?". Kovu nodded. We walked into the cave, and sat down. I nuzzled Kovu. I laid my head on Kovu's paws and fell asleep.