Part 7

Kiara's POV

The next morning I felt someone poke me. I opened my eyes and saw Kovu. He was on his feet. "Your on You're feet again".

"Yup, and isn't there something you wanted to tell me?".

"Okay, let's go", I said. Before we could leave the cave Vitani blocked our path. She had a big chunk of meat in her mouth.

"Before you go anywhere, you two are going to eat something".

"Okay", I said. Vitani dropped the chunk of meat at mine and Kovu's feet. We started eating. I only took three bites when I felt sick. I ran out of the cave, and threw up in a bush. I walked back into the cave.

Kiara maybe you should tell Kovu what's been going on, right now", said Vitani.

I nodded, "okay, come on Kovu". Kovu and I walked out of the cave.  We walked through the pride lands.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?", asked Kovu.

"Yes. As I said yesterday I went to Rafiki because I wasn't feeling good, and he told me something that I think you'll like".

"What did he say?", asked Kovu.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out.

"Come on Kiara, can't you just tell me?".

I shook my head, "nope, but I can give you a hint". Kovu and I sat down.

"So are you going to give me the hint?".

"Yup". I moved my tail across my belly. Kovu's eyes went big.

"You... your pregnant".

I nodded, "yes". Kovu moved closer to me and nuzzled me.

"I'm going to be a father".

"I knew you'd be happy". I saw two figures running past us. It was Kion and Fuli. "Kovu look". Kovu turned around. He smiled at the couple.

"They sure make a cute couple".

"Let's go over and say hi". Kovu and I walked over to them. "Hi Kion, hi Fuli".

"Hey Kiara want to fight?", asked Kion playfully.

I got into my pouncing position, but before I could pounce, Kovu put his paw in front of me. "Kovu, what's wrong?".

"Fighting wouldn't be good for the cub".

"I guess your right".

"Cub, what cub?", Fuli asked.

"I'm pregnant", I said.

"Seriously? I'm so happy for you", Said Fuli with excitement

I smiled, "Thanks Fuli".

"Have you told mom and dad yet?", Kion asked.

"No, not yet".

"When are you planning on telling them?", Kion asked.

"Probably when we get back to pride rock", I said. "And then we'll tell the pride".

"Cool", said Kion. "Well, Fuli and I better get going, we're supposed to be meeting the rest of the guard, bye".

Kovu and I watched as the two ran off. "So what do you want to do?". Kovu smiled mischievously and pushed me to the ground carefully. Kovu nuzzled me. "So are you going to let me up?".

Kovu smiled, "if you give me a kiss".

I smiled, "You could've just asked for one".

"I know, but this way is much more fun".

I rolled my eyes. I gave Kovu a kiss on the lips. The kiss lasted longer than I thought it would. When the kiss finally ended, Kovu let me up. I got to my paws.

"Do you want to go back to pride rock now?", Kovu asked.

I smiled, "In a minute, first I want another kiss". Kovu smiled, and leaned his head close to mine and gave me a kiss. We kissed for a couple minutes when we heard someone clear there throat. We broke the kiss and turned around. It was Zuri. "Zuri what are you doing here?".

Zuri smiled, "I was looking for you, but I see that you're busy".

"What do you need?", I asked.

"I need to tell you something", said Zuri.

"What is it?", I asked.

"You know that lion that your dad let into the pride lands two days before you and Kovu got married?".

"Yeah".

"Well, We have fallen in love and are going to get married in a week, and I'm also pregnant", said Zuri.

"That's great, I'm so happy for you, congratulations," I said.

"Thanks," said Zuri.

I watched as Zuri ran back towards pride rock. "Okay you ready to head back to pride rock?". Kovu nodded. We went back to pride rock. When we got there we went into the cave. We saw my parents talking in a corner. "Let's go tell them". We walked over to my parents. "Hey mom, hey dad".

"Hi Kiara, what can we do for you?", mom asked.

"Kovu and I have something we want to tell you".

"What is it?", asked dad.

"I'm pregnant". My parents smiled.

"That's great news", said dad.

"I'm so happy for you and Kovu", said mom.

"When are you going to tell the rest of the pride?", dad asked.

"Before everyone goes to bed", I said.

"Okay", said mom.

Kovu and I walked away from my parents, and sat in the corner of the cave. "I wonder if our cub will be female or male".

"I hope it's a boy", said Kovu.

I smiled, "I'm hoping for a girl".

Kovu smiled, "I can't wait till we're parents".

"Me too". I nuzzled Kovu. The sun started setting. The lionesses started entering the cave. Zuri walked over to me.

"Where are you two going?", Zuri asked.

"We have to make an announcement", I said. Kovu and I walked to my parents. "We're ready to make the announcement".

My parents smiled, "okay".

My dad roared. Everyone turned there attention to us. "I have an announcement to make". I turned to Kovu, he nodded for me to continue. "I'm pregnant". Everyone started congratulating us. Tiifu and Zuri approached us.

"I'm so happy for you two", said Zuri.

"I can't believe you two are going to be parents", said Tiifu.

"Thanks girls", I said. Zuri and Tiifu walked away to where they sleep. Me and Kovu did the same. We laid down in our spot, and went to sleep.