Part 23

Karina's POV

"Rovira! Coltan! Where are you two?!" I asked. I've searched everywhere for them, but I haven't found them anywhere. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground. I looked up at who was pinning me to the ground. It was Coltan. Coltan and I are full grown adults. Coltan's mane is all done growing and he's a lot bigger than me, he's also really cute. "Coltan, where have you been and where is your sister?!" Rovira is nine months.

"I don't know, but I'll help you find her," Coltan said.

Coltan got off of me and I got to my paws. "Where do you think she is?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me?"

I raised an eyebrow, "maybe because she's your sister."

"Okay, but I really don't know where she is," Coltan said.

"Okay So when you're parents ask where Rovira is then you can tell them that you lost her. I'm sure they'd love to hear that you lost your baby sister," I said sarcastically.

"Okay calm down, we'll find her."

I heard a roar, it wasn't loud, but I heard it. I turned around and saw Rovira as she jumped on Coltan. He had heard the roar, but Rovira still took him by surprise. Rovira May be small but she managed to hit him to the ground. I started laughing.

Coltan quickly got to his paws, "what was that for?"

Rovira smiled, "I saw that you were distracted and decided to see if I could take you down for once."

"I was not distracted," Coltan argued.

"Yes you were and I figured something out, your always more distracted when Jamie's around," Rovira said.

"I am not," Coltan said hitting Rovira with his paw.

"Come on, Ive seen the way you look at her."

"I think I'll go and let you two talk," I said feeling a bit embarrassed. I walked away from them. I walked to the watering hole. When I got there I saw Zuri laying at the edge of the water. I walked up to her. "Hey Zuri."

Zuri turned around, "Hey Jamie, Where's Coltan and Rovira?"

"There off having a sibling talk. Where's Jack?"

"He went hunting."

"Zuri, There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"It's been eighteen months and I haven't remembered a single thing, so I think it's safe to say that my memory is never returning."

"Jamie, don't say that, I'm sure you're memory will return eventually."

I nodded, "thanks, I owe you a lot. If it wasn't for Jack than I'd be dead and if you didn't let me into your home then I'd probably be dead."

"Jamie, we're all happy that you're living with us and I'm glad Jack found you, because you've changed our lives."

I smiled, "thanks." I noticed Zuri was looking at something behind me. I turned around and saw Coltan headed in our direction with Rovira right behind him. Rovira ran to Zuri.

"Hey Jamie, can I talk to you?" Coltan asked.

I nodded, "okay." Coltan walked away and I followed after him. Coltan stopped as soon as we were out of earshot from Zuri and Rovira. "So, what do you want to talk to me about?"