Six

The festival.

I woke up on the day of the festival with butterflies in my stomach. I felt like throwing up, I was super nervous.
I've performed hundreds of time's  before, but this was different,
I was performing my own song, my own beat & I was performing in another language, a language that took me 6 years to master. If it wasn't for Sung Deuk I would have given up or worse had a horrible accent.

Breath Rose, inhale, exhale, no time for a panic attack, the day hasn't even started yet, you have a long way to go.
I start getting dressed, Kyla convinced me to go all out with this performances & I foolishly agreed. Now I have pink hair to match my pink dress. But did I look good? 

Hell yeah!

1 Hour to performance! Sung Deuk walks over to our group, pats me on the back & gives me a thumbs up! I smile back & continue stretching

Sung Deuk walks over to our group, pats me on the back & gives me a thumbs up! I smile back & continue stretching. After 30 minutes he returns with the event director. He introduces him as Mr.Kim, everyone smiles & says hello. Sung Deuk nudges me closer to him & formally introduces me as the person behind the music & song. I bow & say hello.

~Mr. Son, isn't she too young to be here without a guardian~ Mr Kim asks.
~She has one sir, I'm her guardian & she only looks young sir~ He answers.
~She can speak for herself you know~ I say.

Sung Deuk gasps & Mr. Kim smiles widely.
~I like her, she reminds me of my wife, minus the pink hair of course~ Mr. Kim says.
~Thank you sir, I bet your wife is a formidable person~ I say.
~Indeed she is young lady, with that attitude you will get far~ Mr. Kim says.

We say our goodbyes as we are on in 10 minutes. As they walk away I notice for the first time someone next to Mr. Kim a boy, about 3 years younger then me that keeps on looking back at me smiling. I wink at him & he blushes while covering his face with his strangely bent fingers.

As the performance comes to an end, I'm suddenly reminded of the boy with full lips. Wait, bent fingers I mean. Wow, in a few years he will be a stunner, I'm sure with that cute smile & full lips!

Wake up! Rose, what are you thinking, I know you don't usually date, you're too picky, that's what everyone thinks anyway. You only take parts that you are attracted too & build yourself a perfect man, if only you could take parts of guy's you crush on to make Mr. Right.

Side Note:
I hope everyone is enjoying it so far? Yes, it will be a long story, so please bear with me! I do hope everyone is seeing where I'm going with the plot.

If you have any question, just ask.

Please leave me some comments on your thoughts.

BYE!!🤗