Nineteen

Meeting nr. 4
Gwangju
Time skip 2 weeks
27 August 2009

I was not in good shape, I did not get out of bed for the first week that I was here. I was still sick but needed to go see this group called Neuron. I had the flu & was severely depressed, I just felt horrible. I feel as if I needed to start writing down my feelings. I need a outlet for everything.

I get up & walk over to the bathroom, looking in the mirror, I looked like shit, maybe I'll lift my mood with some comfy clothes.

At least I didn't have to dress up, I was just going to go watch them practice. I found out about them four days ago, when I pulled myself out of bed to go visit one of Son's cousins who I met when she visited him. I promised I would see her & I don't do broken promises.

She told me that there is a pretty sick underground dance scene here & she dates one of the members. I asked for a introduction, she was fine with it, but explicitly told me not to tell them I'm here to scout talent.

I found it weird that they were like that. She explained why, but I zoned out, maybe I can get in a dance practice with some of the members alone & then talk to them. It will brighten my mood, I haven't danced in a while. I'll just see who I like & ask if they would mind a private session later.

I got there early to meet the older members first. They all seem nice, a bit distant since they don't know me. I can already see that they are set in their ways with jobs & families of their own, they won't be into auditioning for a small company.

As I slump down I see a young man enter with the biggest, brightest smile on his face. I could not help myself from smiling seeing his shining face. It was one of the weirdest things I had ever felt.

~Yah, Hobi why are you here so early~ One asked.
~I just wanted to get some extra time in~ The guy name Hobi answered.
~Well, since you are here meet Rose, show her some moves, we will be back in 30 minutes, we need to pick up some of the kids~ One says.
~Sure, no problem~ Hobi says.

Walking over to me he reaches out his hand like he wants to shake mine. But when I take his hand he pulls me up from the chair into a bear hug. Stunned I just stand there. Then I feel him stoking my hair like I'm a baby that needs to be comforted. That's when I push him away & look at his face frowning.

~Sorry, Rose right, just seemed like noona needed a hug~ Hobi says.

~Jung Hoseok at your service to brighten your day~ He introduces himself.
~Yeah, that's weird, but I have been feeling down & no noona just Rose, let's speak comfortably~ I said.
~That's cool, so want some more cheering up, you know that's why they left you alone with me right~ Hobi
says.

~Wait, what~ I ask.
~Your friend told her boyfriend that you were sick & that she thinks you need some cheering up~ Hobi says.
~Oh I didn't know~ I said.

~I watched you in the mirror you seem lonely~ Hobi says.
~You are the second person that I just met in the span of two & a half weeks that told me I look lonely~ I say.

~Maybe that's because it's true isn't it~ Hobi asks.
~Maybe, I'm just use to having a lot of people around me~ I say.
~You can have a lot of people around you & still be lonely~ Hobi says like he knows all too well.

He started doing some girl group dances in front of me, making funny sounds. He was freakishly good at that for a street dancer. I could not help but burst out laughing at the moves he did, he was hilarious. When he got enough laughs out of me he got all serious.

~Ok, now for the real test, let see what you got girly~ Hobi says.
~Bring it on sunshine~ I say.
~I'll show you some choreo & you jump in when you think you got it, ok~ Hobi says.
~ Let's go~ I say.

He starts the music & starts counting. Then out of now where the sound effects are back.

5, 6, 7, 8 BAH, BAH, BAHBAH!

He was good & he was fun to dance with. After about 15 minutes of dancing we took a break & talked about how I started dancing, what my future plans were & what his were. I told him about Big Hit & Sung Deuk, he said that he already has plans to audition for one of the big 3 companies, but will keep Big Hit in mind as well.

Slowly the other members started to show up & we cut are conversation short. I watched the practice & joined in when they did the choreo of the dance Hobi showed me. All & all it was a fun night & I felt better then I did a few days ago.

I went home to the hotel & had the best sleep I've had in 2 weeks, my body drained of all stress. I woke in the middle of the night with a moan. WTF was that, did I just have a full on sex dream I thought. What? First my dream weeks ago of kissing Seokjin after I saw him & now I dream of Yoongi & Hoseok.

Pervert! I need to get away from all these underage boys, WTF! Definitely time to start a diary. Looking for my notebook, I get out of bed & go to the desk to write.