Thirty

Welcoming Party For New Staff

I'm a wreck, what will their reactions be & the fact that they are late aren't helping my nerves! I already met everyone new & greeted the old staff that's new too me, it's just the boys now.

~Stop fidgeting, you look fine~ Sung Deuk says.
~Relax, you are making me nervous~ Uncle Bang says.
~I am relaxed, it's just I haven't told you about the night of their debut & what happened~ I say.
~Tell us later, here they are, I'll introduce you~ Uncle Bang says.

~I slept with Yoongi~ I blurt out to Sung Deuk when Bang PD leaves.
~WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK~ Sung Deuk screeches.
~I was upset & drunk & he was so nice & I remembered how understanding he was when we met & it just sort of happened, you know~ I say.
~J###s Rose, you can't just drop a bomb like that~ Sung Deuk says.
~He was of age at least~ I chuckle drinking my whole glass of champagne.

Just when he was about to say something, I see Bang PD gesture for me to come stand next to him. I stand next to him & smile at the crowd, my eyes scanning the room for the boys. When I meet their eyes, to say they are shocked is the least. I smile nervously at them. Bang PD doesnt notice my stiffness & continues to introduce me.

This is Rose Young, most of you know her & some have only met her briefly. She use to work for me, I taught her everything I know about producing & she learned everything else on her own. She's a all rounder, stylist, producer, manager & dancer. Finally she's come back to her Big Hit family, please treat her well.

~Hello, I'm Rose, no noona please just Rose, please treat me well, I look forward to working with you~ I say.

There is a round of applause, with some cheers from people that know me & some shouts. Finally Rose, Woohoo Rose, Greet to have you back, We missed you! I just smile & bow. Bang PD takes my hand & starts leading me toward Bangtan. We stop along the way, me hugging a few people & gulping down some more champagne on the way. We stop infront of the boys & I almost trip, but I keep my shit together so no one notices.

~So this is Rose, you will all have to share her now~ Uncle Bang says.

~Sorry what~ I say choking on my drink.
~Ah, you know what I mean weirdo~ Uncle Bang says with a evil smirk.
~Yeah, hi guys~ I say while giving Uncle Bang a "I know you said it like THAT on purpose look".
~Hey, Hello we are BTS~ Bangtan says awkwardly.
~Awww, my boys, don't be so awkward, we've all met before~ I say giggling, while I group hug them, I might be a bit tipsy.

~Uh, long time no see pink princess~ Seokjin says cocky.
~Yeah right, what my 20th birthday when you brought me home after I drank to much, when I fought with my boyfriend~ I say just as cocky.
~Oh you remember that~ Seokjin says blushing.
~Yeah, I thought it was a dream but when my friend scouted you Sung Deuk spilled the tea~ I say.
~You were there, I didn't see you~ Seokjin says.
~That's a whole other story, I don't want to tell~ I say, moving on to look at Namjoon.

~Smart guy, I told you, you had it in the bag~ I say.
~Right back at you smart girl, why did I never see you when I joined~ Namjoon says.
~Long story~ I say, while reluctantly looking at Yoongi.

~Yoongi~ I say nodding in his direction.
~Rose~ Yoongi says also nodding.
~It's been a while~ I say.
~Not that long~ Yoongi says uptight.

~I thought you said you didnt know Rose~ Jimin asks Yoongi.
~I don't know her, I never said I didn't meet her~ Yoongi snaps.

~Ms. Young, I mean Rose, wow so awesome to see you~Jimin says.
~Thanks, it's good to see my star pupil as well~ I say.
~Now that I have the chance, I would like to apologise if I did anything that made rumors & that made you leave the school~ Jimin says.
~What, no that's not the reason I left, well the rumors were part of it, but that's not your fault~ I say squeezing his hand.

~Ugh, that's mostly my fault Jimin~ Bang PD says.
~Oh it that the part in the letter that says "why would you get me the job"~ Jungkook ask out of nowhere.
~How do you know what the letter said~ I ask.
~Oh, busted, I was confused & kind of sort of easdropped when they read the letter~ Jungkook says.

~Smart kookie aren't you~ I say.
~Hey, you also called me kookie that night, I was so shocked, who is this women & how does she know my name, I was so shy~ Jungkook says.
~Well it's good to see you again & officially meet you~ I say.
~Same too you~ Jungkook says.

~Wait, is this the fight Sung Deuk was talking about, the one where you moved back to america & wasn't talking to them~ Hoseok asks.
~He told you about that~ Seokjin asks.
~Yeah, we spend a lot of time together on the choreography, so we're close~ Hoseok says.
~Aww sunshine, I see you still have that way of getting things out of people~ I say.
~I'm your hope...~ Hoseok says.
~You're our angel, yeah, yeah I know the little rhyme~ I say cutting him off, while giving him a big hug.

~Great to see you sunshine~ I say.
~You too, remember this~ Hoseok says while pulling out some moves & noises.
~How can I forget those noises~ I say while doing the same moves, but trip & Sung Deuk that was standing behind me catches me.
~Really Rosie, I think you had enough to drink~ Sung Deuk says messaging my shoulders.

~Wow, is this the girlfriend that's back that you were telling us about, the reason you've been so happy lately~ Taehyung asks.
~Rosie is one of the reason I was so happy yes, but... ~ Sung Deuk says.
~I think I need to go home, could you drive me please Oppa~ I say interrupting him, while turning to place my hands on his chest & wink at him.
~Taehyung, nice seeing you again too, do you still make those weird faces~ I ask over my shoulder.

~Play along, I'll explain later~ I whisper to Sung Deuk.
~Yeah, want to see~ Taehyung asks pulling a face.
~Yup, those are still weird & ugly, but you're still adorable~ I say.
~Thanks Noona, I mean Rose, see you tomorrow, drive home safe~ Taehyung says, while the rest of Bangtan looks either mad as hell, confused or jealous.
~See you guys~ Sung Deuk & I say, while he holds my hand when we leave.