Fifteen

What just happened

Not wanting to go home, knowing Son will know something happened. I wonder around a little deciding I need a drink, cause I'm literally shaking with anger & shock & still hungry. I find a food tent that's not too busy. I order some food & soju.

Half way through the second bottle I see a boy standing in front of me

~Excuse me~ The boys says.
~You're excused~ I say sarcastically.

(Clearing his throat again I look up.)

~Look kid, I'm not buying you alcohol~ I interrupt him before he says anything.
~Oh, what, no that's not what I wanted to ask~ He says blushing.
~My friend over there says he knows you, but he won't come over to ask if you remember him~ He says.
~I don't know anyone at your table~ I say looking over.

~No, he went to the rest room, so we thought we would ask, he said he called you pink princess~ He says.
~Oh, Mr. Kim's son, yeah I know him, don't like him much though~ I say.

~Yah, she said she remembers you, but doesn't like you much~ He said to someone behind me.

I stand up to leave not wanting to see Seok Jung, take a shot & turn to bow goodbye, I spit half my drink on the person in front of me while choking in shock of who it actually is.

KIM SEOK JIN!

~Eeww, Noona you ok?~ Seokjin asks.
~WTF are you doing in Seoul?~ I ask.
~Hello, nice to see you too noona~ Seokjin says.
~I thought I told you not too call me noona~ I growl.
~That was when we were alone~ Seokjin says.
~Ooo.....~His friend starts to say.
~Shut it~ I growl.
~We'll see you tomorrow Jin~ His friends says.

He just nods & waves goodbye too his friends not taking his eyes of me!

~You doing that thing again like the first time we met, you're staring~ I say.
~Sorry, I just thought I won't ever see you again~ Jin said.
~Well here I am, you saw me now leave, I don't want company~ I say.
~Why would I leave, I would like to catch up~ Jin says.
~You might not be safe around me~ I mumble.
~What I didn't hear that noona~ Jin says.
~Nothing, dont mind me~ I say.

He just nods & sits down opposite me & pours himself a drink. He winks at me & takes the shot. Definitely not his first drink I see. Pours me one & himself, holds his up waiting for me to take mine. What the hell I'm not his gate keeper, like I never took a drink before I was 18.

We drink a few more shots in silence. All the while he just keeps staring at me & smirking. Not in the mood to ask what's up with the smirk. I just enjoy starring back at his pretty face.

Just before the food tent ahjumma wanted to chase us out cause she wanted to close up. I stand up wobbly & say it's time for me to head home. I turn to quickly & stumble over my own feet, face going straight toward the floor, Jin grabs me by my waist & I giggle. He rolls is eyes & sighs.

~I'll help you get home, where is home exactly~ Jin says.
~Oh Jinnie, you're such a sweet boy~ I giggle pinching his cheek.
~Uhm, thanks I think~ Jin says.
~What, you don't like being called sweet or a boy~ I ask rubbing his chest.
~Uhm, I don't mind the sweet part, but I'm not that 13 year old boy any more, so please stop rubbing my chest.~ Jin says looking down at his waist blushing.

~Oh, OH!~ I say following his gaze down his waist.
~Yeah~ Jin chuckles.
~S...or..ry~ I stutter.
~It's fine, hormones you know~ Jin says casually, but his whole face is red.
~Then I wonder what's my fucking excuse for feeling this way~ I mumble.

He nearly drops me out of shock from hearing me mumble that. Then he just looks at me all red in the face, but there is something more to his expression. Something like curiosity & lust. I'm not quite sure if I'm imagining the lust on his face or if I'm just seeing things since I'm drunk.

He starts to lean in & my eyes almost pop out of my head. Before I can say no or something or anything to stop him. He muffles my words with his mouth. I stay still for about 0.5 seconds before kissing him back. Grabbing at his hair he softly moans my name, holding me tighter. I gasp giving him access to the inside of my mouth. He lightly starts playing with my tongue & I moan. Feeling him smile he moves to nibble on my neck & I feel my knees going weak & start feeling dizzy. Then everything goes dark, I passed out!

Authors Note:

That didn't go as planned Jin was not even suppose to make an appearance again until later.